Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$97
Hotels.comUS$97
HIExpress.comUS$97
PricelineUS$97
TravelocityUS$97
FindHotelUS$97
All reviews stayed here room was clean lots of restaurants good size stay there again keg
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2021

The hotel was older and definitely worn. There were a number of ladybugs in the room, things such as trim were missing, the side entrance didn't work, and the dryer didn't really work. The staff was very friendly and helpful though and the breakfast was delicious.

Room tip: Rooms on the backside look into private yards- ask for one facing the road.
Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank christinap361
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina-South, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

Hi christinap361,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on this trip and for sharing your feedback. I trust that all is well.

We always want to offer top-notch service, and I am glad you were satisfied with the service received from our staff, and our breakfast selection was up to your liking. I am sorry, however, for the dissatisfaction caused by the hotel's condition and cleanliness was a letdown. Your feedback allows us to identify areas that may need additional attention. Trust that your thoughts will not be left unspoken. I took the necessary steps to ensure our Hotel management team gets to read your post to serve as a reference for improvement.

I know that this stay may not have been the best, but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back.

Safe travels,

Glaiza G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 October 2021

I stayed here for 1 night while visiting Regina. The rate was decent and the area looked good.
The room was clean and comfortable. It looked well maintained. Good amenities in the bathroom. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room.
I did notice the lobby and pool area had renovations going on, which made it a bit loud and dusty. I'm sure it will be ok once the work is completed.
The area is good, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. It's also a close drive to the airport.
I would definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Rob O
Reviewed 28 August 2021

This location was currently renovating their lobby during our stay but this wasn’t a surprise as it was advertised on their website. The staff was so friendly and the rooms were really clean. Rooms and hallways have been recently updated. Only downfall would be the parking. Spots are limited, tight and lot was on the darker side. As we did arrive later in the evening, staff did come out and help us find a spot. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Recently renovated, spotless and really spacious room, we've got everything we were looking as a family with 3 small kids. This hotel was our last stop after 4 dif hotels. And I can say that it was the best one. Will definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Staff was very friendly, room was spotless and newly renovated, breakfast was grab and go, nice and quiet. Would stay here again, great hotel. Location is further back from the main road so no road noise at all

Date of stay: March 2021