Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
PricelineUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
FindHotelUS$96
Trip.comUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Took me a few seconds to digest my disappointment with the room that was allocated to me, soon after the front desk staff was very rude.

I ended up booking the property via an aggregator and when I turned up, everything was just very off.

1. Parking was listed as free on the aggregators portal but I was asked to pay right away

2. Breakfast was sad, cooked stuff from outside the hotel was served. The cheese omelettes were like rubber

3. They dont have their own kitchen

4. Rooms are old and shady, they need to invest in upgrades for sure

5. Front desk, gentleman by the name of Aashique was rude- question to myself, and to IHG, where is the hospitality?

Overall, a bad experience, very untrue for an IHG group property.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shekhz
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Hi Shekhz,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Express and Suites Regina Downtown. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences. I'm sorry that your stay was not a complete success due to the issues encountered with the room allocated, breakfast and with the service provided by our staff. I also hear your dismay about the parking charge. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more details about what happened. I look forward to helping you further.

Many thanks,

Jonathan A

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Stayed for two nights at this hotel. It has next to no parking, first night I was able to get one of only a few spots behind the hotel , the next night I had to park in a run down insecure parking lot across the street and down the block. Definitely not the holiday Inn standard I have come to expect, or any other decent hotel for that matter. The room was decent and clean however the heating system is old and difficult to control the temperature. I would never stay here again and will not book Holiday Inns at face value any more.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Good day! Bart W,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Regina Downtown. I'm glad you appreciate the cleanliness and our service.

We're known in championing the brilliant basics, and a little more where it matters most. I'm sorry that it'll be likely that you'd come back because of the parking space. I understand it's not what you expected on our IHG properties. I am sorry about your dismay, and to the discomfort it has caused you. Parking is very limited at the hotel, and it's on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can contact the front desk for locations to park if the on-site lot is full. I shared your comments with the hotel management, who responded with genuine concern on the impact this had on your stay.

I hope this matter will not deter you from keeping us as your dependable choice for your future travels.

Until your next stay,

Jeraldine R.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

This hotel had spacious and quiet rooms, friendly staff, close to downtown amenities and delicious complimentary breakfast.I really appreciated the variety of breakfast options. Reasonably priced for what you get. The fitness centre is clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank BE2011
Reviewed 11 September 2019

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in August, towards the beginning of our road trip through Western Canada. We used IHG points to pay for this stay, so it was a pleasure that despite that the hotel recognised my Spire Elite status and upgraded us to a suite.

The suite itself was very comfortable and well laid out. It was perhaps slightly dated, but well maintained and clean. The same was true of the whole hotel.

Staff was great in all interactions we had with them, even though we really didn't do much other than breakfast, check in, and check out. Breakfast is standard for a Holiday Inn Express. I'm not a fan of eating a lot at breakfast, so I'm quite happy with this. However, if you like heavier breakfasts, you might find the offering a bit limited.

The location of the hotel was great, near everywhere you'd want to go downtown, and within an easy drive of farther away places. Parking wasn't that expensive considering the location and the small number of available spaces.

One small niggle (which is sadly very common in North American Hotels) is the insistence on providing only bar soap rather than shower gel. Hopefully IHG's drive to eliminate single use toiletries will take care of this problem, though.

I'd recommend this property to anyone staying in Regina, and would stay again if I'm ever in the area.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Vasco A
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Hotel is great. Close to Wascana Lake and canoe club. Love the mini fridge and microwave in room. Rooms with 2 queen sized beds are large and very comfortable. Rates include a really great breakfast; many options with full hot breakfast available. Also love the guest laundry room.

Area is a wee bit sketchy. Wouldn’t walk alone at night and 6 cars broken into in hotel parking lot night before arrival. Don’t leave valuables/ anything in sight in car.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kayak_mom_Canada
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hi kayak_mom_Canada,

I appreciate your family for staying at our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina. How was the tournament?

Our hotels are designed to bring families and friends together, it is disappointing to learn that we fell below your expectations. Our guests' safety and security are very important to us, and I read that our area made you feel otherwise. The local community is something we cannot control, but we do our best to maintain it. Rest assured that I made our management aware of this for us to improve our hotel.

Still, it's great that you find our hotel great, location convenient, our beds comfortable, breakfast selection excellent, and that you love our mini-fridge, microwave, and laundry room.

Thank you for the stay and hope you give us another chance soon.

All the best,