Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
US$91
Free cancellation until 25/09/22
FindHotel
US$82
Hotels.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

My wife, sister in law and myself were travelling out to B.C. We were suppose to stay at the Wyndam (downtown). It was booked well in advance with Priceline.com.
When we arrived we were shocked to learn that the Wyndam had been closed because of Covid-19 since April. Thanks for the heads up.
We began to phone around to find alternate accommodations. The Holiday Inn was literally around the corner. The staff were super friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable. The grab bag breakfast was a smart alternative to traditional Continental.
We had to pay extra for parking but this was the only negative aspect of our experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2019

I did a quick overnight trip to Regina in mid-December, and rolled into the Holiday Inn Express in beautiful downtown Regina at roughly 8:30 pm. The lobby was decked out for Christmas, and although I didn’t have a reservation, there was no problem getting a room on a quiet Sunday night.

I got a room on the second floor, close to the elevator since I had a few things I needed to lug in from my vehicle. Parking in the Impark lot adjacent to the hotel was $15/night. Room was nice, with a comfortable king bed, Keurig coffee maker, microwave and bar fridge. The bathroom was spacious and clean. Hotel wireless was OK, with download speeds around 20 MBS and upload at 8.6 MBS according to my Onavo Speed Test app. There is no in-house restaurant, but there are the standard breakfast offerings (toast, bagels, eggs, bacon, dry cereal etc) in an appealing space just off the front desk.

The area is nicely walkable, with the Cornwall Centre Mall a convenient short stroll down the block.

Staff were professional and courteous, and the $104/night fee was reasonable. I had a good sleep in a quiet room, and I’d have no qualms about staying again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Don B
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Took me a few seconds to digest my disappointment with the room that was allocated to me, soon after the front desk staff was very rude.

I ended up booking the property via an aggregator and when I turned up, everything was just very off.

1. Parking was listed as free on the aggregators portal but I was asked to pay right away

2. Breakfast was sad, cooked stuff from outside the hotel was served. The cheese omelettes were like rubber

3. They dont have their own kitchen

4. Rooms are old and shady, they need to invest in upgrades for sure

5. Front desk, gentleman by the name of Aashique was rude- question to myself, and to IHG, where is the hospitality?

Overall, a bad experience, very untrue for an IHG group property.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shekhz
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Hi Shekhz,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our Holiday Inn Express and Suites Regina Downtown. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences. I'm sorry that your stay was not a complete success due to the issues encountered with the room allocated, breakfast and with the service provided by our staff. I also hear your dismay about the parking charge. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like the chance to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message to gather more details about what happened. I look forward to helping you further.

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 October 2019

Stayed for two nights at this hotel. It has next to no parking, first night I was able to get one of only a few spots behind the hotel , the next night I had to park in a run down insecure parking lot across the street and down the block. Definitely not the holiday Inn standard I have come to expect, or any other decent hotel for that matter. The room was decent and clean however the heating system is old and difficult to control the temperature. I would never stay here again and will not book Holiday Inns at face value any more.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2019

Good day! Bart W,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Regina Downtown. I'm glad you appreciate the cleanliness and our service.

We're known in championing the brilliant basics, and a little more where it matters most. I'm sorry that it'll be likely that you'd come back because of the parking space. I understand it's not what you expected on our IHG properties. I am sorry about your dismay, and to the discomfort it has caused you. Parking is very limited at the hotel, and it's on a first-come, first-serve basis. You can contact the front desk for locations to park if the on-site lot is full. I shared your comments with the hotel management, who responded with genuine concern on the impact this had on your stay.

I hope this matter will not deter you from keeping us as your dependable choice for your future travels.

Until your next stay,

Jeraldine R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 September 2019

This hotel had spacious and quiet rooms, friendly staff, close to downtown amenities and delicious complimentary breakfast.I really appreciated the variety of breakfast options. Reasonably priced for what you get. The fitness centre is clean and well maintained.

Date of stay: September 2019