Lowest prices for your stay
US$91
US$82
Hotels.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
PricelineUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022

Great location, spacious rooms, free breakfast - definitely a hotel designed for business travelers. Although nothing fancy, this is a great option for budget and value for money stay. I chose this hotel simply because I arrived their by bus from Saskatoon, and the place was 300 meters from the bus stop, a short walk at 10:30pm which didnt hurt. It was also walking distance to Regina General Hospital and the downtown. There was an Indian restaurant in the premise which I thoroughly enjoyed too. Staff was very helpful too. Overall, no complaints.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2022

Located centrally in Regina, this hotel is fine for a short business trip. My room had a smell of stale tobacco smoke but other than that, it was reasonable. The room was serviced daily, which was unusual during the Covid period. The included breakfast ws limited but ok

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank Grumpy-Weegie
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Hi Grumpy-Weegie,

I am glad to hear about your experience in Holiday Inn Express & Suites Regina Downtown. Our hotel thanks you for your visit and strive to provide you with a simple yet luxurious stay.

I reviewed your remarks, and I am sorry that your stay was not satisfactory. I regret that we did not provide you with the standards that make us different from all other chains. I forwarded your remarks to our local area managers and took action to avoid events like this in the future.

I hope you allow us to serve you on your next trip.

Great regards,

Oscar C.
Case Manager
IHG Service

Reviewed 12 October 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night in the weekend and really enjoyed the hotel. Super location, just 2 blocks from Mall and downtown restaurants and pubs. Room was clean and comfortable. Will stay here again for sure. Staff at front desk very pleasant and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H1764JLgregs
Reviewed 30 November 2020

We stayed here before; I bring my sister in for various surgeries and Dr appointments. This is close to everything, with a parking lot attached. Both stays during Covid times, they are very careful. No restaurant but a nice grab & go pre-cooked breakfast with a variety of choices, plus instant oatmeal or cereal. The heating system isn't great, impossible to regulate, but not the end of the world. Otherwise very nice, huge room with large beds, good wi-fi.
So, the second time I booked, I could not find the direct phone number on the website. (it was there, I just somehow missed seeing it at first.) I found a 1 800 number on line for them, which was listed as the Holiday Inn on 11th ave, but was actually ReservationDesk.com. The guy on the phone outright lied to me. I asked if they have ground floor rooms because my sister doesn't like elevators, he said there was and I could have it - but in reality there are no ground floor rooms. I asked if I could reserve with my credit card and my sister would pay the bill on arrival, like we did last time, he said yes, then pre-charged the full amount to my card. I asked if they still had the grab&go breakfast during Covid, he said yes. In actuality they don't have it right now. (Which is fine, but he lied!) I asked if the parking was included in the final price he quoted (and then immediately charged to my card), he said yes, but in fact it was not included. The hotel ended up waiving the parking fee, which was very kind of them, since the booking company also charges the hotel a chunk of money for the booking. I will never use this booking site again. I kept asking if this was the direct number to the hotel, because the guy kept mispronouncing Regina and being vague about the street area. He kept saying "this is the right number". Only after I gave my credit card number did he admit he was in the USA on a third party booking site. Then he said the full amount was charged to my credit card, and I said "I specifically asked if my sister could pay when we got there". He said, "Oh sorry, I misunderstood." They lie to get your money and charge the hotel a booking fee. Not the hotel's fault at all, just be careful when booking.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2020 via mobile

My wife, sister in law and myself were travelling out to B.C. We were suppose to stay at the Wyndam (downtown). It was booked well in advance with Priceline.com.
When we arrived we were shocked to learn that the Wyndam had been closed because of Covid-19 since April. Thanks for the heads up.
We began to phone around to find alternate accommodations. The Holiday Inn was literally around the corner. The staff were super friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable. The grab bag breakfast was a smart alternative to traditional Continental.
We had to pay extra for parking but this was the only negative aspect of our experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020