All reviews memories restaurant rider game rooms are clean main floor complimentary breakfast saskatoon casino
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Hotel is more like a motel standard- Sanitation/hygiene was not up to par. Found hair on pillow, bed and on multiple towels upon arrival. Overall did not have a good impression of cleanliness.

Elevator and lobby was modern but not the rooms or hallways- could use an upgrade. Stayed in a non-smoking room with 2 Queen beds... the room was much smaller than expected, not as spacious as shown in photos. There was a fridge but no coffee maker. Bathroom also very small - just enough room for a bathtub and toilet. The sink was outside.

Free breakfast is standard (hot breakfast served by staff, other items same as typical continental breakfast).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on May 17th, 2018, not only was the room dirty and dusty upon walking in it was later discovered the room has bed bugs... as I woke up at 5:30am and discovered one crawling on my friends bed. Immediately went to the front desk and informed them, the man who apologized and said they were having issues with housekeeping. The manager was not in yet, called her and left a message. She did call me back to tell me they would refund the room and get pest control in and let me know the findings. Received a call on May 22nd after the long weekend to confirm pest control had found bed bugs, manager seemed very non concerned and didn’t give me any more information than that. Now I am living in fear that they have come home with me! If you stay here do a thorough check of the room!!! I certainly will never stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Definitely worth the price to stay at. Not the most high end of hotels but you get what you pay for. Breakfasts were great. Outside of some cleanliness issues the hotel was quite goood. Would recommend

Room Tip: Only complaint was the cleanliness, room was clean but stairwell was very dirty. Otherwise excellent
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 May 2018

First impressions was ok. Big bright room. Just thought the cleanliness of the carpet and wall covering weren’t that great . Went down for breakfast at 9 am and there was no hot food left. One customer complained but was told they cooked everything off at the start and once it’s gone it’s gone ! When I went to get my cereal there were ants climbing up and down the wall beside them milk. When I looked for the hot food the room that it was in was dirty the sink was full of stuff. I suppose you get what you pay for but you do expect cleanliness even if the hotel is very outdated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The toilet had vomit all over the outside of the bowl, the shower was full of pubic hairs, and there was a pair of dirty underwear by the bed. I told the front desk about it and they didn't seem surprised, and they didn't even apologize, they did give me a refund when I told them I didn't want to stay there. Nice pillows though.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends