All reviews underground parking cornwall centre room service renovated room corner room front desk staff an upgrade late check per night pull out couch mini fridge meeting room business trip comfortable stay excellent stay king bed coffee maker
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights as meetings were in the hotel. There are lots of renos going on so ask to park across the street instead of the lower parking where items are being stored. Excellent service at the front desk, bar and restaurant. Pool area is clean and well kept. Also had a person on duty while we were there. Very easy to walk from hotel to Casino Regina and the downtown mall

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Norma B

Thank you for your lovely review and it is always our pleasure to have you with us.

We are delighted to know that everything was as per your expectations and assure you our best always in future too.

See you again.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I stayed here due to the good location and Rider shuttle bus stopping just outside the front door on game day. Reservation was made 1 month prior. Room rate was not too bad for a hotel of this category BUT that's where the price euphoria ended. The hotel added 3 extra fees to the bill plus an additional exhorbinant fee for parking. The total fees added up to an additional 22% of the bill then GST and PST taxes were added on top of this!!! Buyer beware prior to making a reservation that the fees add up significantly to your bill. Now I'll move on to the hotel condition. Hotel parking was closely located however, it looked like a bomb had hit the basement parking. The concrete parking surface was badly deteriorated with concrete cracked and pieces scattered throughout. There was bedding inventory, mattresses, room furniture etc stored there. After check-in we were going to our room and only 1 of the 3 elevators were working and it took forever for an elevator to arrive. I complained to management about this and was told they would all be working the following day. The following day we waited on the 12th floor for an elevator and noticed that 2 of the three were working. This remained the case for our entire stay. Our room was adequate and beds comfortable and wifi with a strong signal. The carpet was heavily stained and worn out.TV channels were pathetically lacking including mainly news channels French language and a few sports channels. Very very few family or popular adult TV channels. Apparently renovations are in progress but these should have been started 5 years ago. We did not dine here as the Last Spike restaurant at Casino Regina across the street was quite good. In conclusion the pathetic additive nickel and diming of fees by the hotel and poor condition of infrastructure such as elevators and who knows what else plus the shabby condition of the room will not have us returning anytime soon. There are plenty of options for accommodation in the queen city that will offer good value for our money in acceptable surroundings.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Leonard W

It was a pleasure to have you with us as our guest and thank you for choosing our hotel. I would also like to be grateful to you for taking some time and giving us a detailed feedback on what met your expectation and in which area we could have done better to make you more satisfied.

I apologize for all the incnvenience caused and once this renovation is over in the next 10 days, our underground parking, evevator will be working as per normal and on top of all this we will have 100 newly renovated rooms.

I am also sorry for the different fee and tax structure and all these are as per the same guideline all hotels in down town follows.

We will also going for enhanced TV entertainment system by next year which will surely exceed your expectations in guest room entertainment.

I am sure that you will give us another chance and if possible, do be in touch with me and I will ensure our best on your future stay.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

STayed in the hotel again when i visited for work for 2 nights. It was a good start s the filipina receptionist were all so helpful. They were telling me about improvements going on, renovating and changing caroets. AS a frequent visitor, i got complimentary breakfast and so happy with it. My floor was not yet renovated, stained carpet but all i care is cleanliness. If you dont want to dine in the restaurant for breakfast, they offer to go starbucks coffee and freshly baked goods.i
Like to stay here as you can go walk around and find food around , shopping is so close as well as the casino. Looking forward to visiting again and see the new improvements.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jo_dcriz

Thank you for being our guest and we are always honored to have you with us.

We as a team are so happy that we always meet your expectations and assure you our best always.

See you again.

Regards'

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Very friendly and helpful staff - I was speaking at a conference during the time "check out" was. I asked whether there was a room I could store my luggage in and the front desk helped me by allowing me late check out and organizing updates to my booking/room keycard. Clean, bright rooms. Nice conference venue. There was some work being done to the hotel while I was there so I did hear some drills during the day but otherwise a quiet location. Quick trip to the airport. Would definitely stay there again if I was back in Regina.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear cpdermvet

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and thank you for the oppurtunity to serve you.

As a team it is a great achivement when our guest appraise us for our service. I apologize for the inconvenience due to noise and thank you for your cooperation and support during this time of renovation so that we can give enhanced and superior product to our guest.

Look forward to see you with us again.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Was not impressed with hotel was on newly renovated room. Had paint on bed skirts. Had black mold in shower. No microwave or kettle in room i asked for lne they didnt have but they did cause did last time. My bed was too soft and pinched nerve in my lower back was tge worest sleep i ever had woke up 4am everyday. Ac wasnt working and staff had no idea how 2 fix it. My friend fixed it for me. No free parking unless u o
do survey and complain then they will offer. They should just give it you. They did give me 2 free at lounge and tenderoin was awesome but would never order myself for 45 bucks. but for free meals was great. If was up 2 me wouldnt stay again. Best thing was close to wonderland arcade for kids or adults for retro gaming. 5 bucks for an hour so fun.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear tyson_irving

Thank you for your time to give us your review on your recent stay with us.

Please accept my apologies if the stay did not go as expected and our service slipped on couple of occasion during your stay. I have noted the issues in room and will sure ensure that it is looked into seriously.

In our hotel, each and every team member is totally committed to our guest and are trained to resolve our guest issues so we can make our guest happy and satisfied.

I am sorry that after all the resolution my team offered, we were not able to meet your satisfaction but i assure you that our commitment to our guest is the foremost and we will always take an extra step for our guest comfort.

The parking is chargable every where in Regina and mainly in all downtown hotels but as a courtesy to our guest we sometime make it complimentary.

Thank you again for your feedback and review and being our guest and hopefully you will stay with us again.