Book now, pay at stay
US$121
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$58
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$52
US$46
US$42
Agoda.com
All reviewsunderground parkingcornwall centrerenovated roomroom servicecorner roomfront desk staffan upgradelate checkper nightpull out couchmeeting roombusiness tripmosaic stadiumwould stay againbed was comfortableexcellent staycasino
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I attended the Delta Regina over the past three days. During my stay, I found the wireless connectivity was questionable, as I had to switch from a web-based GoToMeeting format to a cell-phone connection during one of my meeting calls. When I submitted an online evaluation of 2 out of 10, I received a phone call within the next 10 minutes (she explained they had been having issues with their wifi system). When she asked me "what did I want to rectify this?" and I responded that I really didn't need anything, and that I simply wanted to let them know of my concerns, she said, "Well, how about I give you 2,000 loyalty points on your card." I agreed, and although I'm not sure what 2,000 loyalty points brings me, I thought it was a very nice gesture on their part to acknowledge my concerns (quite frankly, I was simply impressed that they were reading my poor review score and had taken the time to get back in touch with me to talk about it).

Also, as I was leaving the hotel and heading out the elevator in the basement (at the Parkade level), the fellow who was a maintenance person noticed my hands were full, and he offered to open the door for me -- again, a very kind gesture). Overall, in spite of a poor connectivity issue, I was happy with my time at the Delta Regina._

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear V5914BWtomw

Thank you for your lovely words for our team members and in Delta Regina, each and every team member is committed to our guest well being and satisfaction.

I am sorry for the poor connectivity issue and we are in the process of increasing our bandwidth very soon and are almost their to close the contract. Once this is done, we will have the fastest internet in town.

We all look forward to welcome you again with us.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The customer service is wonderful! There are renovations being done at the hotel. The renovations were not a problem other than having limited underground parking. Unfortunately the walkway to the mall is no longer open and you have to go outside to get there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear hoteltripper2017

Thank you for your feedback and being our valued guest.

It is great to know that overall you had a great stay with us and I can very well understand the inconvenience caused due to mall access being closed due to the store closing down. The underground parking would be fully available from January onwards as soon as we finish our last phase of renovation starting in December this year.

Thank you for being our guest and see you again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Service is amazing on all levels. What’s especially nice to see is the long term employees - familiar faces as I come a few times a year. The rooms are well appointed and beds very comfortable. Lighting is good- that is important to me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear 423lauriek

Thank you for patronizing our hotel and we consider you be a part of our family.

Your feedback is so necessary for our development and we request you to keep letting us know on how we could improve more.

See you again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I really like the newly renovated rooms and comfortable beds. I don't like that i can not pay for room service in my room using a debit/credit machine. I was traveling with a coworker and we needed to pay for our food separately for expense purposes. We placed our order, then have change back into our street cloths , leave the room and pay for our food in the bar. We then returned to our room and waited for our food to arrive. This defeats the purpose or ordering room service. We were also charged the full room service fee.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear jmdodge

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to not able to pay with a debit or credit card from your room. We are in future looking to have this process in place.

I hope that isolating the above said thing, your stay otherwise was great and we look forward to greet you with us again.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Perfect location. Everything is close by. Great check in staff at front desk. Friendly and efficient. Even gave me amenities that I had forgotten. Very quiet comfortable restful stay. Would recommend to all.

Room Tip: Perfectly quiet restful stay !
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear CalgaryMeetcho

Thank you so much for your feedback and being our guest.

We are very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to welcome you again with us.