“Quiet and Clean”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Weekend conference by myself. Couldn't access parking garage as the door would not accept my key card. Easily remedied with a maintenance man. Room was quiet, clean and had a beautiful view. Within walking distance to casino and shopping. Nice pool area and lobby. Will stay here again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sandeep G, Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lisa G

Thank you so much for your lovely review and being a Delta Regina guest.

I am happy that the issue with garage door was resolved in time and to your satisfaction and we too look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I attended the Delta Regina over the past three days. During my stay, I found the wireless connectivity was questionable, as I had to switch from a web-based GoToMeeting format to a cell-phone connection during one of my meeting calls. When I submitted an online evaluation of 2 out of 10, I received a phone call within the next 10 minutes (she explained they had been having issues with their wifi system). When she asked me "what did I want to rectify this?" and I responded that I really didn't need anything, and that I simply wanted to let them know of my concerns, she said, "Well, how about I give you 2,000 loyalty points on your card." I agreed, and although I'm not sure what 2,000 loyalty points brings me, I thought it was a very nice gesture on their part to acknowledge my concerns (quite frankly, I was simply impressed that they were reading my poor review score and had taken the time to get back in touch with me to talk about it).

Also, as I was leaving the hotel and heading out the elevator in the basement (at the Parkade level), the fellow who was a maintenance person noticed my hands were full, and he offered to open the door for me -- again, a very kind gesture). Overall, in spite of a poor connectivity issue, I was happy with my time at the Delta Regina._

Dear V5914BWtomw

Thank you for your lovely words for our team members and in Delta Regina, each and every team member is committed to our guest well being and satisfaction.

I am sorry for the poor connectivity issue and we are in the process of increasing our bandwidth very soon and are almost their to close the contract. Once this is done, we will have the fastest internet in town.

We all look forward to welcome you again with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The customer service is wonderful! There are renovations being done at the hotel. The renovations were not a problem other than having limited underground parking. Unfortunately the walkway to the mall is no longer open and you have to go outside to get there.

Dear hoteltripper2017

Thank you for your feedback and being our valued guest.

It is great to know that overall you had a great stay with us and I can very well understand the inconvenience caused due to mall access being closed due to the store closing down. The underground parking would be fully available from January onwards as soon as we finish our last phase of renovation starting in December this year.

Thank you for being our guest and see you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service is amazing on all levels. What’s especially nice to see is the long term employees - familiar faces as I come a few times a year. The rooms are well appointed and beds very comfortable. Lighting is good- that is important to me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear 423lauriek

Thank you for patronizing our hotel and we consider you be a part of our family.

Your feedback is so necessary for our development and we request you to keep letting us know on how we could improve more.

See you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really like the newly renovated rooms and comfortable beds. I don't like that i can not pay for room service in my room using a debit/credit machine. I was traveling with a coworker and we needed to pay for our food separately for expense purposes. We placed our order, then have change back into our street cloths , leave the room and pay for our food in the bar. We then returned to our room and waited for our food to arrive. This defeats the purpose or ordering room service. We were also charged the full room service fee.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear jmdodge

Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to not able to pay with a debit or credit card from your room. We are in future looking to have this process in place.

I hope that isolating the above said thing, your stay otherwise was great and we look forward to greet you with us again.