Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Wyndham
PricelineUS$72
TravelocityUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$72
1,206 results
All reviews front desk staff the breakfast area room was clean pool area king room free breakfast cookies business trip tubs pillows hockey
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2022

Good experience, nothing too fancy, but very good accommodation and service. Appreciated the staff wearing masks. Room was clean quite large. Breakfast area was very nice and clean. We didn't use any of the facilities as it was just an overnight. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Attia Syed, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Hello!

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 7 March 2022 via mobile

The rooms are large and bright. However, there were stains on the bed skirts, broken handles, broken door latch lock and broken outlets. Shower squeaks very loudly. Hallways and stairwells smell of smoke.
My husband and son went for breakfast at 9:30. At 9:40 my son went to make pancakes. Machine was empty and worker refused to refill it. Out of yogurt too. If you serve breakfast til 10 - then you should be refilling your one main item. Only other option was toast or greasy bacon. Very disappointed.

Room tip: Avoid stairwells if allergic to smoke
Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Attia Syed, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2022

Hello!

Thank you for you review. I'm sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. I have addressed your concerns with my team and rest assured we are working hard to make the necessary changes. I do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 4 March 2022

Toilet would not stop running and wouldn’t fill up. I phoned front desk and was told that no one was available til morning. I phoned my husband to try to get help. In the end I had to turn the water off so I could sleep

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize for the inconvenience you faced with the toilet during your stay. Our maintenance person has resolved the issue with the toilet. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Regina.

Reviewed 26 February 2022 via mobile

Front desk staff very rude i knowledgeable and argued with me about my booking that took place literally 5-10 minutes prior to me walking in the door. The guy argued with me in front of another guest staff and another guest who walked in behind us about my booking
NOT impressed to say the least as it was embarrassing and humiliating
Breakfast wasn’t all put out or ready for 6am
Biohazard do not enter sign was on a door in our hall which we weren’t told about and was uneasy feeling to see

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Amylynn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry to hear about your check in experience. This is definitely not the norm here at the Days Inn Regina. I am a little confused about where you saw the Biohazard Do Not Enter sign. Would you be able to send me an email directly at asyed@d3h.ca with your full name and date of stay so I can see look into this further?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

Room washroom

1- didn’t look very clean
2- ceiling looked mouldy
3- tub plugged. Water drained very slow
4- plastic mat in tub was partially glued and it was coming off. It look bloody but I think it was rust
5- hand towels were falling apart

I told reception early the next morning and ask for it to be fixed. I told then we would be away from 10:30 am to 10 pm

When I got back, realized nothing was fixed. I called reception and was told that they had no maintenance. Wow

I am never staying at this hotel again

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I'm sorry to hear your stay was not up to our normal standards. We take cleanliness very seriously and rest assured I have addressed your concerns with my team and we have since been working hard to resolve the issues. I do appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve our services.