Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
Hotels.comUS$73
TravelocityUS$73
PricelineUS$73
1,213 results
All reviews front desk staff the breakfast area room was clean pool area king room checking out continental breakfast cookies business trip tubs pillows hockey
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2022

Building is in need of some tlc. No shower curtain, fuzzy tv stations, missing/broken curtain clips, entry doors to lobby not functioning well, breakfast was pathetic- overcooked, very little choice as could tell they did as little as possible. Bed crappy, pillows crappy, noisy

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Attia Syed, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear your stay did not meet your expectations. Our breakfast is very much enjoyed by our guests and I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy it. Our breakfast attendants work very hard to provide many options for all our guests. I have addressed your housekeeping concerns with my team and we are working hard to make the necessary improvements. I appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve our services.

Reviewed 31 May 2022

Great stay with family. We loved the pool slide. The kids enjoyed the breakfast too. Prefect that they are pet friendly for our dog. No issues at all. And was quite even though the front parking lot was packed.

Date of stay: May 2022

Hello!

Thank you for your 5 star review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you and your family back the next time your travels bring you the city.

Reviewed 24 May 2022

Overall, this hotel is not a bad place to stay. Maybe we just happened to have some bad luck but we were not very impressed.

Upon entering the room, everything looked great and clean and the room was nice and big.

Upon further checking the room, we noticed black hairs in the bedding.

My son dropped a cookie on the floor and when we picked it up it was covered in dirt and hair, he hadn't even taken a bite yet and the amount of dirt stuck on it was disgusting.

There was a shortage of towels for the pool. I understand it was busy and they need washed but the 3 times my family was in the pool there were no towels. Also requested extra towels for our room and was told they didn't have any extras.

We also requested housekeeping to change our bedding after the first night because my 2 year old got sick in the bed and it was never changed even after requesting twice. My husband went to the front desk in the evening to complain and the front desk lady apologized and showed him the housekeeping sheet where everyone's room was checked as clean except ours. The evening front desk lady was very quick about bringing new bedding and even changed everything for us.

The pillows were awful. Flat and lumpy.

The evening front desk lady was nice and put our ice pack in the freezer for us but we happened to forget to grab it Upon leaving and didn't notice until we had left the city. I called the front desk and let them know and gave a description of the ice pack and told them the room number was on it and that my in-laws would pick it up. They gave the wrong one so now we are left without and need to buy a new one.

The 2 pros about the hotel were convenient location and the beds were very comfortable.

Very hesitant about choosing this hotel next time we are in the city.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Shelby

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is important to us as this helps us to improve our services. I'm so sorry to hear that your stay was not up to our normal standards. I have addressed all your concerns with my team and rest assured we are working hard to make the necessary improvements. I do hope that you will give us another chance and stay with again the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 9 April 2022

Nice people. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Needs work on bookings and room access. We needed to go to the front desk for a new key at least 2X a day. Wish the pancake maker worked. No concerns parking.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Attia Syed, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2022

Hi Dawn

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback as this helps us to improve our services. I can understand how frustrating it can be to have to go back to the front desk to reactivate your keys. Unfortunately, sometimes the keys do deactivate if there are close to a cell phone or in your wallet. I'm happy your stay went well and I hope to see you again the next time you are in the city.

Reviewed 15 March 2022

Nice clean rooms. Pool area was clean and well maintained. Pool & hot tub temperatures were perfect. Breakfast was also great. Zero complaints. Hotel was quiet, staff were respectful and accommodating.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank AshleyB196

Hi Ashley
Thank you for your wonderful review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the city.