“It was ok”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #94 of 619 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: International
Description: Welcome to Denny’s Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny’s restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny’s is proud to be Canada’s Diner. And now you can enjoy our New! Burger Town line-up and Craft Pancake flavors.
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lasagne and it was ok. Wasn't very hot though so needed to be microwaved lunch longer. Mostly sauce with little noodles. Tasted good though. The price was also reasonable so you get what you pay for I guess.
Staff was excellent.
I would eat there again but not the lasagne.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This is a very busy Denny's we seated ourselves and then told we should of lined up! we were staying in the adjoining hotel and never saw the line up! service was quick but food was a disappointment scrambled eggs were hard bacon and sausages cooked well but looked lost on the plate - pancakes were fluffy and fresh but dry and with one knob of butter you had to lag them in syrup! This restaurant is open 24 hours and extremely popular .

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We enjoyed our dinner and especially our waitress who was in training and wanted to do a good job, which she did.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Just arrived back home after travelling to Regina for the LDC. My group of 4 primarily ate at Denny's because it was attached to our hotel so it was convenient.However, I have to say it wasn't the food or the convenience that kept us coming back because quite frankly; unless you go in the evening the wait times and service are horrible. What kept us coming back was their server, Matt. This guy had me killing myself laughing the entire time we were there. Super friendly, insane banter regarding the Wpg/Sask rivalry - I could go on and on. This guy deserves kudos for days. We will definitely be back next year, hopefully Matt is still around. GO BLUE!!!

P.s. I love your nachos

Reviewed 26 August 2017

first of all there was a fly in my husband's drink, the waitress took our order wrong the eggs were cold the toast was hard and not properly buttered. No unfrozen T-bone they substituted it for a undercooked and tough sirloin. nice manager/owner at till gave us an apology and generous discount.