“Breakfast ”

Denny's
Ranked #111 of 603 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

In to dennys for supper. I really enjoyed the santefe skillet. One of my favourites at dennys on the menu. I have ate at numerous dennys across the country and this one is up to par with a friendly greeting and good service at the table. Thanks girls. A good breakfast stop all in all attached to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We had supper here yesterday. We both love the bourbon chicken and we quite often frequent the restaurant in Winnipeg so we thought we'd try it in Regina. We were not disappointed. It was far better than the Winnipeg location and came with loads of vegetables. Our server was excellent as well. Try this for a quick meal at great prices. You won't be disappointed or go away hungry.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Denny's has the perfect american breakfast, with a huuuge menu, so you can most likely find whatever you are willing to eat, despite any food restrictions you migh have or diets you are into. Really nice pancakes, waffles, with all sorts of toppings. Nice juices, fruits, etc. Great staff, very friendly and helpful waitresses.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

it was super busy in there but with a short wait you got seated. it was my birthday so I had my free Grand Slam. I got it piping hot and the waitress was so amazing. the coffee is strong and I love it.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lasagne and it was ok. Wasn't very hot though so needed to be microwaved lunch longer. Mostly sauce with little noodles. Tasted good though. The price was also reasonable so you get what you pay for I guess.
Staff was excellent.
I would eat there again but not the lasagne.