US$118
US$222
  • Restaurant
US$137
  • Breakfast included
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$39
US$138
US$116
Agoda.com
All reviewsperkins restaurantattached perkinsoverflow parkingfamily suitewee hours of the morningroom was cleanbeer storebedroom areasofa bedbreakfast includedhotel is situatedflat screenpool and water slidechoose this hoteli highly recommend this hotelcoffee makerlots of restaurants
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Standard modern Holiday Inn. I stayed there three times, and was upgraded to a suite each time. Suites are spacious with refrigerator, microwave, and sofabed. Hotel is convenient to shopping and restaurants. No free breakfast, but hotel is connected to a Perkins restaurant and a sports bar.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HIHS_Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hello jdm77345,
Thanks for your 5-star review of our hotel, much appreciated! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your upgraded room and had a comfortable stay with us. Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites, your loyalty is valued. Hope to see you again on next trip to Regina.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Every other time we've stayed at this hotel we enjoyed it, but this time was disappointing due to the cleanliness. I asked for an early check-in, and was refused, as they wouldn't have time to clean the room for which I was scheduled in time for the 1pm check-in I had requested. I was disappointed (and a tad confused as to why I couldn't have a different room--is this because I booked through hotels dot com?)

So I was very disappointed when I checked in at the scheduled time, and found sunflower seeds in plain view on my floor (they would still be there even after a subsequent "cleaning"). The bathtub was also gritty and required rinsing, and my ice bucket was covered in lint and hair, and I had to wash it before using it.

Aside from my room, cleanliness was an issue, too. I realize there were large groups in the hotel, but I was very surprised with how long unsightly stuff would remain. Each time I used the elevator, there would be garbage in it--candy bars wedged into paneling, or empty beer cans on the floor of the elevator. In my hallway on the fourth floor, trays of dirty room service dishes would remain outside the doors of other guest rooms for the entire day.

As I said, I've stayed at this hotel in the past, and had great experiences, but the cleanliness, or lack thereof really rankled this time. If I should stay at this hotel again in the future, I'll certainly hope for better cleanliness.

Room Tip: Rinse the ice cube bucket before using!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank ExecutiveChamp
HIHS_Management, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Executive Champ,

We appreciate your feedback and I'd like to apologise that your stay this time was not up to our Holiday Inn standards. We will work harder to maintain the level of cleanliness that is expected of IHG hotels. I hope you can give us a chance to serve you better in the future.

Ria

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Enjoyed our stay at the Holiday inn. The room was execellent and very very quiet..bed was perfect and the room was very clean. It will be a place to return to. Enjoyed it a lot. The front desk was okay..
The one thing I wished they would have offered was coffee in the lobby. The only hotel I have stayed in that didn’t have a free coffee bar.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Uts58,
Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites Regina! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated, and you will be pleased to know that we will soon have coffee in the lobby! Your feedback is very important to us, thanks for sharing. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed at the hotel as a family of 4 (2 teens) and booked the double queen room with sofa bed. The room was large enough to accommodate our family. Kids enjoyed the pool and water slide and husband enjoyed the fitness room. The hotel is situated close to a huge shopping centre, which is great. Clean and modern hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello InderB123,
Thank you for sharing your review, your wonderful feedback on our hotel and staff is much appreciated. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Regina. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

In Regina for business, IHG member but never stayed here before. Was greeted by friendly staff upon arrival and even contacted after I had been in the room for an hour to see how the room was. Next morning stopped by the front desk and talked to Ganiyat about the temperature in my room and that it was very warm. Said I had to run the AC even though the outside temp was in the minus 15's. She said she would send maintenance to have a check. Upon arriving back later that day she informed me that the technician had replaced the wall stat and to let her know how it was now. When I entered my room it was again up to 78 degrees so I called and she said that it was unacceptable so she promptly moved me to a different room. After that all was good with the room and I was very happy with Ganiyat's effort to make my stay comfortable. Stayed there 4 nights and will now be my go to hotel in Regina.

Room Tip: main road out front so choose higher floor room or one facing back.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business