Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$92
View deal
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Expedia.comUS$93
HolidayInn.comUS$92
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

What a disaster!!!!

The hotel was clean and tidy as it always has been however a front desk staff member "Bob" is the most ignorant and unprofessional person I have ever interacted with. He does not wear his mask and follow the Provencal rules and regulations along with breaking Holiday Inns policies and procedure. When called out and spoke to the manager she was great giving me confidence the issue was resolved.

Two days after i had returned to the desk to ask about my bill and the front desk associate "Bob" was clearly mad I had brought this to the attention of his manager and started fighting with me over telling his employer.

Worst stay ever in Holiday Inn Regina and would never recommend to anyone to stay here.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Management HI, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Regina, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Reviewed 24 January 2021

My family and I planned a family getaway to regina from saskatoon. We checked in on Friday. Check in was great, fast and friendly. Swim time was only a half hr Friday night because they were super busy. My kids pulled out the hide a bed and find chips and dirt in the hide a bed so we know this was not cleaned.

Saturday morning at 9am to 10am went for our pool time. Kids had a blast.
Until we were starting to get ready for the day we had NO hot water. The maintenance man came in and said okay its working. Which it wasn't it was luke warm where you couldn't have a shower. When we got back in the afternoon I went to the manager. 2 maintenence men came up and wow they realized yep thats not hot water. Other rooms had same issue. Manager finally told us the boiler needed to be fixed on Monday DUH when my husband mentioned it to the maintenance man in the morning he ignored him.

The heat in our room in room 236 they don't run on auto so it gets so hot in here so u have to shut it off when it gets boiling hot.

The shower head in shower makes a god awful sqweek sound I have to record it so the maintenance men would come and look.

The manager working the 3 to 11 shift Saturday night was absoutley amazing she has the best customer service and apologized she said the morning staff did not tell her about my earlier complaints from Friday and Saturday.

We woke up to 3 cops parked at the front door. What kind of hotel is this.
We skipped our morning swim this morning as the pool area was dirty and there is junk in the hot tub on the sides. Gray junk.

Will never stay here again,

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Regina, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Hello StaceyKlassen36,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations on your most recent visit due to the problems encountered with the upkeep of the bedding, condition of the room amenities, and the hot water issue. I also hear your disappointment with the service provided by our Maintenance staff and the cleanliness of the pool area. We want to ensure our guest always have a great stay and I understand that we fell short on this occasion. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and I'm confident that appropriate steps will be taken to prevent similar situations from happening again. I also sent you a private message to further reach out to you and to obtain more details.

I hope that you give us another chance to show that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception!

Best,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Thank you Karen and Poonam, you were both SO helpful in trying to find a room for our neighbors. So kind, and accommodating!! These two wonderful staff members helped us when we needed it. Thank you so much!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn & Suites Regina and thank you for giving us a glowing review. We truly appreciate it. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 October 2020

Staff was respectable and hotel was clean. However the cleaning chemicals were so strong it burnt the eyes and mouth. Won’t get COVID but ya might compromise your respiratory tract. Masks are required Tried it out but won’t be back.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liezl Austria, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Regina, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Dear JennaM1066,

Thank you for staying in our property. Sorry that we did not meet your expectations. But for the health and well-being of our staff and guests, a face covering is required at all times while in our hotel's public spaces.

Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

It’s a little on the older side compared to a lot of the newer hotels, but it’s fine for what it is. Our room was a good size, comfortable, and quiet. We used the pool and hot tub, which were both nice and quiet. It’s easy walking across the highway to restaurants, and Tim Horton’s is in the same parking lot, which is convenient! We’d stay again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Regina, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Hello alcd_85,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Regina, Canada. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to our establishment. Once again thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise.

Orlando A.