Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$111
View deal
DoubleTreeUS$110
Expedia.comUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$110
PricelineUS$111
Trip.comUS$110
All reviews double tree cookies warm chocolate chip small balcony great hotel breakfast buffet underground parking great stay front desk staff main floor lobby balconies downtown elevator vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022

My husband and I booked this hotel 3-4 months in advance knowing there were few
full accessible rooms. I am an above knee amputee for 3 years and both my husband and I are learning a lot. U fortunately this was one of those times.
When we arrived for check in, we were informed that the ONLY full accessible room was booked. But we might be able to have an accessible room.
The room itself was very nice, beautifully appointed.
When I tried to use the bathtub, I was great full we had brought my shower stool with us. Unfortunately, after having my husband help me get in, the shower hose had a large whole in the tubing, it was unusable.
The front desk responded immediately, and within half an hour we harps a new hose.
Now here is where the hotel needs to think a little more. My husband and I were enjoying a drink and bite to eat at the bar. I headed off to use the washroom. While it had a wheelchair sign on the door, there was no button to push to open the door. I tried 3 times to back in, using the bigger wheels, no luck. Off I went to the front desk to let them know that I was not able to access the washroom . This is a function that should be available to everyone, regards of their limitations.
It was quite demeaning for me to ask for help, when I shouldn’t have to.
But again, the staff were quick to respond to help me. But it should not have been required. Installing a button would be in everyone’s best interest. No one should be made to feel lesser than anyone else.

Room tip: Unfortunately I didn’t see any but our accessible room. It was very good, but make sure you double check before arriving.
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 17 May 2022

We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and modern. We had a night cap at the bar and the service r was absolutely. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! This hotel will be my new go-to next time I visit Regina.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 28 March 2022 via mobile

Best place I’ve stayed in Regina. Nice large room, comfy bed, awesome service and a good on site bar and restaurant. Location was good being downtown and the warm chocolate chip cookie upon arrival was great. Only negative is paying for outside parking in a lot right on a busy street.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2022

I'd had disappointing experiences at other Regina hotels. I think I've found my new go-to when work brings me to Regina! The room was clean, well kitted out. The hotel is centrally located. There was a Starbucks a couple of blocks away.

The exercise room had an ergometer as well as lots of treadmills.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2022

We were in for surgery for my wife. The staff gave us the medical rate stay which we very much appreciated. The accommodations were very clean. The staff made us feel welcome and appreciated our business.

Date of stay: February 2022