US$128
US$102
Autograph
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$113
US$92
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$78
US$68
US$120
US$77
All reviewsbroad streetindoor parkingwafflesfront deskchinese buffetcornwall centrecentral locationfree breakfastclean hotelhot itemsdowntown areatim hortonswould stay here againa great stayroom was largecomfortable bedshot breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good rooms for the price, Good breakfast - please try their waffles! I recommend. Good house keeping staff which to me is an indicator of a better management. I recommend this place if your goal is to visit downtown locations or key attractions (Science Center, Casino, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Government House, RCMP etc). They are all near by. I enjoyed their small rec room. Clean with great TV to burn some extra calories. But I missed swimming pool (perhaps not many guest use them) and free parking ( has to pay $12/day). But the discounts in room rent covered for parking.

Room Tip: A Chinese restaurant is attached to the hotel via the lobby floor
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rajesh M,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us and our location was convenient for you to all the nearby attractions. Thank you for the Waffle recommendation and yes we love them too. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Regina. Happy Travels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Make sure you read the fine print about the rewards program! An advertised program offered a 3rd night free, and when I clicked the link to sign up, I was directed to sign up for Rewards membership. However, when I called to reserve what I thought would be a free night I was told that I was not eligible as I wasn't signed up for the correct program - I clicked on the link directly below the advertised program and there were no directions to sign up for anything else. This program was the primary reason I rebooked this hotel. I talked to the Rewards helpline and they would not credit the nights already stayed. I'm feeling that the program was misadvertised and feeling a bit ripped off!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Front Desk M, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ag0324,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble with Wyndham Rewards and felt that the advertised promotion was not clear. Currently, Wyndham has a promotion on where if you stay 2 times at any Wyndham property, within the selected dates you get bonus points that equal a free night. The terms do state that you need to have 2 separate stays and it can take a few days for the points to be awarded. It is not however, an automatic third night free. Wyndham Rewards is only one program, so I am not sure why you would have been told you were not signed up for an additional program. Unfortunately, there is not much we can do, as the promotion is run and promoted by Wyndham directly. We hope that you enjoy your stay at our property if you choose to stay with us, regardless of the misunderstanding with Wyndham Rewards. Happy Travels.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to stay. Clean and family friendly. I do wish they had the option to pay a cash deposit, instead of just having to use a credit card, or atleast gave the option of using debit visa. I would stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear mariemoldovan,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and apologize for the inconvenience for not being able to pay a cash deposit or use a Debit Visa. Our hotel policy states on having a Credit card at check in, which helps to take a pre-authorization and gives you an option at check out to use cash or debit to pay for the room. We do make exceptions for our guests who don't have a credit card and can use their debit instead. We just take more deposit on debit cards as we cannot hold on debit and refund the same at the end of your stay. Please feel free to use your Visa debit for your future stay and we hope to see you soon on your next visit to Regina. Happy Travels.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Nice, clean hotel. The room and the hotel are clean. The bed we had was very firm if that is what you like Breakfast was very good and had an excellent selection. Location is downtown so be prepared for traffic noise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 451gregl,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. Being located on a really busy intersection of Broad and Saskatchewan Dr i completely understand that it could get noisy during the day. We do have rooms facing the back alley which is not facing any street and is much quieter. I would highly recommend to ask for a room on the back side for your next stay. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Regina. Happy Travels.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham Regina for a week while I was in town to participate in a conference. The hotel was comfortable and had all the amenities I needed, including a well equipped small gym. I had some special requests regarding my room and the staff were incredibly responsive and kind, making my stay really enjoyable. It felt like a home away from home!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear UB4ever,

Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback. We are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. We strive everyday to give the best hospitality to all our guests and want to always make sure they are comfortable and their needs are taken care of. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Regina. Happy Travels.