US$140
US$85
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$95
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$53
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$69
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast staffpool and hot tubgreat hotelwafflescomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaking suitehash brownswould recommend this hotel to anyonecomfortable bedsenjoyed our staywaffle makerfresh fruitother hotelsthe trans canada highwayrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 8 June 2018

This is a relatively new property, and fills up often. There were weeks when I would come to Regina and couldn't get in. This is a standard Hampton Inn with no surprises. Indoor pool with hot tub. Refrigerators and microwaves in rooms. Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Hotel is clean and relatively new so rooms are all in good condition and the AC works well.

This location is close to grocery stores and restaurants, appreciate the in room refrigerator and microwave. Most of all it’s pet friendly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Not very pleased with this hotel and I normally prefer Hilton chain hotels.

The check-in was pleasant with a very friendly front desk agent. After that....an unpleasant stay to say the least.

I started off with interrupted sleep and I know this might sound petty, but wrong fitted sheets makes some people like myself wake up periodically throughout the night. All it would have taken was proper fitted sheets. As you can see by the pictures, they weren’t made for this bed size yet housekeeping used them anyways?

Then the on-the-go breakfast. Is it too much to ask to maybe wrap the entire muffin with plastic wrap so it doesn’t resemble a hockey puck? Also, stickers left on the apple means they didn’t wash the fruit - does it takes too long to provide a healthy start to the customers not able to sit in and eat the breakfast in the hotel - are we less important?

And lastly, my last night there I heard constant running in the halls and banging on the walls. I open the door and what do I see? I see teens with a basketball hoop suction-cupped to the wall and they are playing basketball! So I call down to the front desk and it rings steady. So I keep trying every 15 mins and finally two hours later I get a response to my concern of “I’m alone and can’t do much about it but I’ll go up when I can.”

So there’s one staff member all afternoon/early evening?

I think representing the Hilton chain, they could step up their game since this chain is generally more pricey then average hotels.

One good note is that this hotel is close to Walmart, Superstore, Costco, a decent Outlet store and of course McDonald’s for my coffee fix and even Tim Horton’s for those who prefer that coffee.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2018

My choice of hotel while staying in Regina is the Hampton Inn. The staff treat me excellent whenever I stay for both business and team functions. Prices are always fair and the rooms are great value. The bed and pillows are always very comfortable!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I stayed here during the 2017 Skate Canada competition. I was a little concerned prior to arriving that this hotel was a bit removed from the Arena but quickly discovered that it was on a main road and not a long drive at all to the downtown area and arena...maybe 8-10 mins.

Check in was a breeze and they recognized my Hilton Honors status.

The room was super modern and nice (I added some photos). Very clean and comfortable. The hotel is on the outskirts of town so the view wasn't much but the hotel was great. Lots of shopping and restaurants along the highway near the hotel. Great location.

The breakfast was really good and the lady working was so nice.

Would absolutely stay here in the future if I am to return to Regina.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo