“Decent food, but nothing special. Sketchy neighborhood.”
Review of Park Cafe

Park Cafe
Ranked #22 of 724 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Riversdale
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have eaten breakfast here many, many times, and have never left disappointed, but have never left thrilled either. The service by the wait staff is good (and often hilarious, these ladies are FUNNY) but on three separate occasions I have been told that the cook didn't show up for work on time, and would I mind waiting at least thirty minutes before giving my order? The food is plentiful enough and tasty enough, but nothing I couldn't easily make myself at home. Finally, the neighborhood is sketchy - it is fairly common for drunk/stoned people to wander by or even right into the restaurant.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. Old school diner theme extremely well done. Loaded with decor that authentically reflects a 50's era diner. The menu is also to theme with classic diner options and breakfast offered all day. Food quality was very good. Service was helpful, friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Had a business lunch here as we heard good things. The decor is interesting but the place is clean and the service was excellent. The menu could use some updating but there is plenty to choose from with all day breakfast. The french toast is fantastic! I would recommend and visit there again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great food. Great friends make for a great time. Service was good to.. fast. Correct.. and some friendly banter.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Went for lunch which happened to be the long weekend. Only 2 people on the floor which I believe was the owner and waitress. They were short handed and did their absolute best to please us by giving us a booth because we had a baby with us. They were apologizing as they said for being slow. They did their best and the place was full. The food was very good.