Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
US$98
US$88
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$91
US$95
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$87
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

1,130 results
All reviewscorner roomaroma restaurantthe riverunderground parkingpool arearoom servicedowntown areanice stayhot tubchecking incomfortable roomsfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness tripconferencebroadwaylounge
Reviewed 17 July 2009

Overall a very nice hotel. Some of the features included Sleep Number Beds (fun to try all the adjustments), quiet, nice view of the city, excellent food, high quality linens and pillows, great front desk staff. The location is wonderful, right beside the parks and walking paths along the river. There always seems to be a festival of some kind in the parks and this week was the "Taste of Saskatchewan" event with 30 food vendors and local entertainment performing. What a great place to relax after a long day at work. Only negative was that the rooms were quite narrow. With two beds and a large desk, if someone was working at the desk, the other person could not go past or would need to climb over the bed. Definitely will be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I stayed in this hotel on the long weekend in May with my three kids. They loved the pool and the waterslides! Thankfully they did not notice how filthy the stairs up to the water slide were. I could barely make myself walk there. It looked like someone had dumped sand all the way down. But they had fun anyway, and that is what counts. Our room was nice, newly renovated, very cramped. I am a small person, 5'4" and thin, and could not pull the desk chair out far enough to sit at the desk - the bed was too close. The free internet was nice, but you had to sit at the desk because it was not wifi and the wire was only about 12 inches long so you could not move your computer to the desk. The bathroom was nice, but no hot water at all for 3 days, and it was very small. Two people could not fit in there. Also, there is a map on the door to where the ice machine and vending machines are on the floor, but good luck finding them. They are only on every second floor. If you are on a floor with no ice machine, it still tells you there is one. Parking was $12 a day, which is a bit much when you are spending $150 to $175 a night. My kids loved the sleep number beds and the linens where very white and clean, which I loved. Our room was very clean, accept for the back of the door in the bathroom which was black with many dirty hand prints. We had an amazing view of the river from our room, which was great. If you plan on staying at this hotel, wear shower shoes to the pool and ask for a room on a higher floor so you get hot water. Apparently the water comes from the roof. Also, make sure you give yourself lots of time to wait for the elevators, it will be at least 10 minutes each time and sometimes you have to press the button multiple times before an elevator comes. The light will just go out when no elevator comes - just to keep you waiting a little longer. I think this could be a great hotel if they paid a attention to the little things, because those at the most important ones. I will not be back just because the kids liked the water slides and the beds, my experience with no not water for 3 days was extremely frustrating and enough to keep me away.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank TinkToo
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2009

Thank you so much for the review and the kind words regarding the cleanliness, water park, and the hotel overall.

Please know the hot water issue was an isolated situation and is not a reoccurring issue at the Radisson. I will be sure to follow up with the front office as we should have communicated this clearer to you as our guest. I am so sorry for the frustration this caused.

As for the stairs in the pool area unfortunately the elevator to the pool deck was being serviced and with outside footwear traveling up and down on the stairs it is clear we did not keep up with the traffic, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we will be sure to have a plan in place in the future to prevent this.

We value all guest feedback as it allows us to focus on the opportunities to improve and for this we are grateful.

Reviewed 13 May 2009

First of all, I see from a previous review that parking underground cost only $7 per night in April 2009. We paid $12 per night, first week in May. Quite an increase.
Second, there were signs at the check-in desk and letters in the rooms announcing eight high-def television channels "in all the rooms". There was no high-def in our first room, so they moved us to a second room. Still no high-def.
Third, the bathroom sink in our first room had a terrible, large crack which had been fixed with something that looked like toothpaste. Very unappealing. Why would they even book that room?
Fourth, walls and doors were dirty. I wished I had my bleach spray.
Fifth, the small fridge in our second room had to be unplugged because of the loud, constant whirring noise.
And last, a lot of noisy kids in the halls late at night - I guess this isn't the fault of the management.
All in all, very disappointing because this hotel was not inexpensive.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EdmontonKathy
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2009

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am always thankful for the opportunity to learn and improve from our guests.
I will be sure to investigate the cleanliness issues you described as this is definitely not the norm for the hotel and I do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Unfortunately the HD programming in a section of the city did experience some issues a while back but has since been repaired and all is working perfectly with a very clear signal. I am sorry for the frustration this caused. Please feel free to contact me direct if you return to Saskatoon as I would love an opportunity to regain your trust.

Patty Schweighardt

Reviewed 30 April 2009

The hotel is located within 4 blocks of the center of downtown. Parking is in a garage under the hotel and costs $7/night. The room itself is cramped with many of the amenities a business person might expect. With the exception of a good wireless connection.

The provinancial government provides an wireless connection in the downtown area. Do NOT rely on this connection (Sask!Connected). The hotel does NOT provide wireless access. Lan access is provided via ethernet cables in each room. But the service was poor. My colleague was given the key to a second room to use as his internet connection, given that his room would not allow him to connect. During the week my connection worked for the only 2 of the first 4 nights.

Breakfast was pricey, service the first 2 mornings was good, the third (different server) was poor. The bar appeared to be heavily used by the patrons. The housekeeping staff were very good.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2009

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Radisson in Saskatoon. We honestly appreciate all comments as it gives us the opportunity to see our hotel through the eyes of our guests which is critical to our continued success. I was so please to see that you rated the hotel 5 out of 5 in reference to cleanliness, our team work very hard to ensure that each room is inspected and cleaned to the highest standard. We are just in the final stage of implementation of a new partnership with an Internet provider which will alleviate the challenges our guests are encountering with the current service and should be up and running in early June. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered but I am happy to say that this has been addressed.

I am excited to share that we just completed a 5 million dollar renovation to the guest rooms and have plans to complete the lobby, meeting space and pool area over the next 12 months.

Once again I thank you for the valuable feedback and your insight and if I can be of assistance in the future please contact me direct at the hotel.

Sincerely
Patty Schweighardt

Reviewed 1 April 2009

My friends and I came to saskatoon to celebrate my friends bachelorette party. They are currently doing renovations however they are very good at hiding it. The room we stayed in had just been renovated and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! The front desk staff were so pleasant to speak with especially that little red head girl... so cute. They even upgraded our room when they found out our friend was getting married. We called down to get ice sent to our room and the banquet staff helped us. Jody I think his name was, was very nice and helpful he even offered to get us glasses and an ice scoop. We ate and drank in Aroma on our first night as we arrived late, they kept the kitchen open just long enough so that we could get some food. Overall this hotel is amazing and I would stay there again and again... and to all of you complaining about the little things like the elevator... get over it! it's slow because the hotel is very busy and kids like to push all the buttons. You are likely to pay for parking regardless of the hotel you stay in at any city. If there is a hair in your bed it's most likely yours or one of a housekeeping personelle who probably showered earlier in the day. I would like to see you complain about the dirty handles on the bathroom stalls due to the fact that people don't wash their hands always. Get real people it's out of their control... They are fabulous!!! Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2009

Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the kind and wonderful comments. The associate you spoke of is just thrilled about your comments and we are very grateful she works with us.
All the best in your future and we look forward to having you back at the Radisson Saskatoon in the future.
Travel safe