Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
FindHotel
All reviews located right high tea his wife tiger reserve national park young kids lovely pool nature lovers rooms are spacious picnic basket books and board games excellent resort places to visit lounge area jungle retreat would love to go back badminton court
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2022

I visited this place in March 2022. I didn’t really know what to expect when I made the booking. However, I was very pleasantly surprised when I got to the property.

It’s located right at the Tehla forest gate, the property is really well maintained and clean.

It’s very well laid out with a huge sit out area in the centre of the Property with a pool. To top things off, the staff is extremely friendly and courteous. They really do go the extra mile to make sure you enjoy your stay there. The food is really good too.

Bottom line- If you’re planning a visit to Sariska, you really can’t go wrong with this property.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2022 via mobile

- Had a fabulous stay at Sariskamanor
- hospitality was great
- it’s a perfect place for some peaceful time with your family n friends
- excellent food
- services great
- everything was well organised
- back home now with beautiful memories

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2022

I visited Sariska and stayed at the Sariska Manor end Feb. 2022 with friends. I must say this was a wonderful experience: outstanding food, super rooms, lovely pool, fabulous weather, perfect access to the Park and rare locations outside and nearby. What made the visit so rewarding was the company of the host family who are so committed to this new property and the richer location of Tehla vs. old Sariska. I was able to see the jheels nearby (Mangalsar, Mansarovar, Mandalwas, Jahaj), the ancient temples of Neelkanth Mahadev, and the group enjoyed a visit to the park (to Pandupole), with a leopard sighting on exit no less. The staff were sincere and the food is better than anything in a Delhi restaurant. With the growth of the trees on the premises, and better awareness of places to visit inside and outside the park on this southern side (Bhagani, Dabkan, Rajore, Tehla Fort), plus improved access from both directions (we came from the Jaipur Highway and Thana Ghazi, the shorter Malakhera road was undergoing repair), this property is going to mature very nicely as a super wildlife and outdoor destination. Also, not a bad getaway for people who simply want to relax.

Room tip: All rooms are situated around the pool and work the same
Date of stay: February 2022
Gajendra Singh Panwar, Owner at Sariska Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Dear Himraj,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review. This coming from a Sariska veteran means a lot. You have explored the Sariska Jungles when people had left Sariska to its fate and wrote a wonderful detailed book on the area. Your attachment with Sariska is not only of a casual visitor but of a person who understands the flora & fauna and is committed to Wildlife.

Thank you for bringing your friends along and introducing them to Sariska Manor and to us. They all have become good friends and I am sure will spread a good word among others in their own circles.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the food and the facilities at Sariska Manor. We ensure that all meals are cooked fresh with as much as local farm fresh vegetable and meats.
The team in the kitchen as also 97% of the staff are all local and most of them have never worked in the hospitality sector before. It is endeavour to employ local people to help generate employment to the youth and women of the area.

I look forward to have you more often with us and take your advise on issues related to conservation.

Thank you once again and see you soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2022

Its nearly a month since my first visit to Sariska Manor. I was searching for a pet friendly resort which brought me here.

Firstly, the team is very pro-active. Sapna, from sales, ensured that my booking was seamless. She furnished all details of the property. All queries were replied to with promptness and clarity. Upon reaching the resort, we met two wonderful people. Mr. Amit Kumar and Mr. Mahesh who run the show. Both come from a rich experience of having worked with some of the best wildlife resorts around the country. And it reflects in their work. They ensured that we were taken care of very well. Every request was met with a warm and positive response.

Sariska Manor is a newly built resort. Luxurious. Beautiful. Rooms are huge with plush bathrooms. You will find many gooseberry trees around the resort. I had a great time with my family. The hotel staff was very kind to my kids and even my pet dog.

Sariska Manor is located at the other end of Sariska Forest in a village called Tehla. Its right at the entry gate so one doesn’t waste time getting in the jungle. Safaris are very well organized by the resort itself so one doesn’t have to get hassled with bookings etc. We were accompanied by Mr. Mahesh from the resort who is a naturalist, having great knowledge and understanding of the wild. Conversations with him have been very enlightening. We also had a forest guide Mr. Mukhram. With his alertness we could spot many leopards. Sariska Manor provides a picnic basket with every safari – which has tea, coffee, sandwich, cookies, juice, fruits. A very thoughtful gesture.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Gajendra – who is the man behind Sariska Manor. A very warm gentleman who has been in the hospitality business for years.

One very memorable feature of this visit was food. The Chefs served some excellent dishes. Cuisine ranging from Italian, Oriental, Rajasthani. The housekeeping team did a terrific job. So did the other hotel staff.

Resort has a few bicycles which one can ride.

If you have a telescope, please carry it. It’s a dark zone where the night sky is the best for star gazing.

Overall, a wonderful place to just chill. And a great base to get into the jungle.

{The pool was inviting. But it was freezing cold when I visited.}

PS: Please check with the hotel staff for the best route to reach the resort. If travelling form Delhi on Saturday or Tuesday, you can drive through Sariska forest to reach the resort. Do check with hotel regarding the timings for the same. It saves a lot of time and the drive is beautiful.

Room tip: Ask for the rooms with private sit out. Also, if its one family of four or two families, ask for the cottage with two rooms.
Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 27 February 2022

We had a lovely bachelorette trip at Sariska manor. The hosts Gajendra ji and Sunita ji organised beautiful bachelorette barbecue party , safari and sundowner picnic . We were 3 girls travelling and right from pickup from airport to food to rooms and activities till airport drop all arrangements were amazing ❤️ We are touched by their royal hospitality, care and comfort . Highly recommend sarisk manor must visit .

Date of stay: February 2022