“Great burger & beer”

The Brewery at Lake Tahoe
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

The avocado bacon burger was massive and delicious. It came with french fries, but I opted for the onion rings, also delicious. I had a few Palisade Pilsners, which were tasty as well. This is a great little place to enjoy good food and great beer.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit to this restaurant. The service was great and the food, was fast and excellent!! We will definitely be returning on our next visit to Lake Tahoe!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Best service I have ever had at any restaurant... EVER. My waiter (Peter, maybe?) was amazing. Not only was our drinks filled at all times, but he was great with the menu, and had great recommendations, and was honest. He was hilarious, and made me laugh the entire time. He said he's normally a bartender, but was covering for a waiter who was running late. The food was great (UGH! THE WINGS!!!!), and the burgers were beyond delicious. I (nor my boyfriend) are beer drinkers, but the mixed drinks we got were fantastic. If you're in Tahoe.... stop by this awesome jem!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Great service at the bar (Tom). Great pizza (pepperoni, mushroom, sausage, Canadian bacon) and damned fine beer (White-Out Wit which is better than Blue Moon because it isn't over citrusy). Don't miss this place. Great food, service and atmosphere!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Kaitlyn was our server and was wonderful. She went out of her way to provide very friendly service. The Bad A.. Ale is very tasty. Most breweries don't offer a big beer but they do. It was refreshing to be able to have something beyond a light beer. The food is great too.