“Best place to visit in Coron Town! TRUST ME”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Coron Island
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Description: Ice Cream Cafe with Healthy & and Vegan-friendly options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We also have Happy Hour from 4-8 PM where we serve Drunken Sherbets.
Reviewed 25 April 2020 via mobile

Follow Your Taste saved my life during the Covid-19 situation in Coron Town. Not kidding! Before the lockdown I went there to enjoy their delicious mango yogurt icecream, their sandwiches and their amazing super bowl! Jacqueline is a truly inspiration, her food is so good and she always takes care of her guests.
During the lockdown of Coron I have been coming to FYT EVERY SINGLE DAY. I could still enjoy my favourite things on the menu and Jacqueline invited me and others that were also stuck here on the island to enjoy dinners like pasta, fish, chicken. Like a little family! Thank you for everything Jacqueline and I really hope I can come back someday to taste your food again! And dont forget the sherbets (even the ”Drunken Sherbets” were AMAZING!)

Date of visit: April 2020
mariaaane, Marketing at Follow Your Taste PH, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2020

We're always here to give you comfort during this Covid-19 situation! <3 Grab some take-out!!!

Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 5 April 2020 via mobile

Best breakfast place in coron. All bio and all natural. Best (frozen) yogurt and granola!!!! Lunch and Dinner are also super Good. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I was not able to upload photos :(..... next time - because I will be back ❤️

Date of visit: January 2020
Cassandra A, Owner at Follow Your Taste PH, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Always a pleasure to offer quality food and quality service!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

I really enjoyed the yoghurt ice cream! I had the plain ice cream with honey and cacao nibs it was really good. All the ingredients tasted really fresh and of really good quality. The staff were also really friendly and welcoming! I would definitely come here again.

Date of visit: March 2020
mariaaane, Marketing at Follow Your Taste PH, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

We hope to see you again! Thanks for the lovely review!

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

Amazing frozen yoghurt and delicious, healthy food. I had it with honey and cashew granola and it was delicious. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2020

Thank you so much and we're glad you enjoyed your stay in Coron and made us a part of it!

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

I love the ambiance of the place And their mango yogurt is superb! Will definitely be coming back

Date of visit: March 2020
441jacquelineh, Owner at Follow Your Taste PH, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Hi Fatima, Happy you love our little place, in particular the mango yogurt ice cream. Both, the cafe and the mango yogurt ice cream, were created with the hope to leave lasting impressions and wonderful memories for our guests and patrons. Keep enjoying your trip.