• Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Phoebe's Farm(Khopoli)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstheme parkspecial thankswater parksquare restaurantguest relationsshuttle servicechef pankajcartoon charactershotel lobbycharacter paradef bvisit imagicamorning breakfastbreakfast spreadaqua imagicaaccor memberthe entire staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was wonderful staying at novotel . Loved it. Food was excellent.
Everyone in hotel staff is friendly and helpful to thr fullest.
Loved the greenery all over the resort played all the games pool was soo clean I wist to stay more.

2  Thank sahil k
novotelimagica, General Manager at Novotel Imagica Khopoli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Imagica Khopoli. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services rendered by our team members; and your kind appreciation will certainly be a source of motivation for all of them.

We constantly endeavour to make our guests stay pleasant and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back for a more pleasant stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a mesmerising and lovely experience. The entire staff is very cordial and courteous. Special thanks to Ms. Akila, Ms. Kajol & Mr. Mrinmoy for making my big day successful. Well maintained lobby with contemporary design. Overall, fabulous experience. Keep It Up!!!
Cheers!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pratik S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and your appreciation about the hotel room and services has been humbly received.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that motivates us to strive further towards excellence. We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Imagica Khopoli.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had visited the place with family to celebrate a cousin’s birthday. The staff was very good with everything specially Kajol and swajata. They made it really special. It’s worth a visit if you want to go to Imagica and Aquamagica at one go.

1  Thank Shruti R

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that the hotel and its services exceeded your expectations. Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will certainly act as a source of motivation for us.

The team at Novotel Imagica Khopoli looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Child friendly hotel with cartoons parade etc. conveniently located inside Imagica. Spacious room, comfortable beds. Room which I got on top floor facing couple of huge roller coaster in Imagica was bit noisy due to the loud scream from the enthusiastic bunch people who were enjoying the same every 2 minutes.

Food (lunch and dinner) was ok not that great. Breakfast was nice. Cleanliness in room was not great. Parts visible was very much cleaned but nook and corner various were left uncleaned with huge amount of dust being accumulated. TV was faulty with no audio.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views with us. I am very pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

I am rigorously working with my team on the concerns raised by you and will rectify them immediately.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Novotel Imagica Khopoli for many more pleasant visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was the occasion of my birthday on 15th June 2018, me and my husband at last moment decided to go to the Novotel hotel after enjoying in theme park at Imagica, we were so tired and wanted to go for rest at earliest in hotel room as my son who is 5years old was very tired, while visited at lobby, the staff greeted very well, we saw there staff were very polite and very helpful. Mr. Abhijeet and Mr. Nilesh who were quickly start the check in process ND within few minutes they gave us the room keys, the checked in process was so fast. While entering the room we feel delighted as the rooms was same like our last year visit at Novotel resort Goa. Room was spacious and very comfortable and also maintained good temperature inside the room . After getting freshed we ordered in IRD(Room service) and we were asked them to serve food within 30 minutes as we were wanted to have a quickly food and then we were wanted take rest but food was served within 20 minutes again we gave our thanks to staff. In next morning we had a breakfast at restaurant (Square), the food was awesome, later my son was wanted to swim at swimming pool and we went to the pool , the pool was very clean and neatly maintained. The entire stay was very pleasant. The staff here are very nice peoples, we will definitely again visit to hotel on my Husband's birthday in the month of September. This was such a great place, you should come too. Thank you
entire Novotel team to make my birthday was so memorable

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

I am elated to hear that you liked the hotel and our services. Your positive feedback has been shared with the team and it will indeed act as a source of motivation for everyone.