“Our Family Goto Cafe”
Review of Cafe Kaizen

Cafe Kaizen
Ranked #2 of 10 Quick Bites in Porirua
Reviewed 12 December 2020

The best Cafe in WEllington. Super efficient staff and the yummiest food to entice all palettes. 5 +

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed 24 November 2020

I went here for then first time today and I have to say I won’t be going back
I had macaroni cheese that can’t of been fresh today as the sauce was dried up, macaroni pasta was hard on top and I think the cheese was missing.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

I booked a table for 4, lucky I did as this place was buzzing at 1pm service food is great you can order off the menu or choose from the cabinet. Staff are amazing and helpful. Its a hidden cafe a plus for Porirua

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 23 October 2020

Not much flavour in the toasted sandwich but the caramel slice and flat white hit the mark. Pleasant staff and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Great place to catch up with friends, lovely food and drinks. I had a toasted cheese and pineapple sandwich, a bit of a wait but expected at Sat lunch time. Also the ever lovely passionfruit slice I've liked for years.

Date of visit: February 2020