Book now, pay at stay
Villa Rozana(Seget Vranjica)
Villa Sun(Seget Vranjica)
Villa Delfin(Seget Vranjica)
Hotels.com
All reviewscakeslast nightfresh fruitbreadlovely stafftake awaywater taxicleaned every dayboat tripmain buildingon arrivalshort strolltake homeshingle beachlovely mealfarewell dinnera wonderful holiday
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great little apartment, right next to the pool. Pool is small but mostly very quiet so I often had it to myself. The staff bend over backwards to be kind and considerate. Everyone leaves breakfast with a parcel of cakes and fruit for their day! I am gluten free and they did me special things such as pancakes for breakfast. On our last day one of the lovely ladies drove us down the coast to the marina to save us the cost of a taxi ride- they even did our laundry and wouldn't take any money- we loved it here. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: We liked being away from the main building by the pool but no doubt all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had the best room in the block - 2 bedrooms, large lounge, well equipped kitchen, 2 balconies, lovely bathroom. All tastefully furnished and spotlessly clean. Breakfasts were great - good variety and as much as you wanted. Staff invariably insist you take cake or fruit away with you for lunch or whatever. Occasionally you will also find cooked food in your room! Staff were brilliant, friendly and helpful.

Nice location, 200 yds from the harbour. Beaches consist of small pebbles, sea is very clean. This is a beautiful spot but is very quiet. there are just a handful of restaurants and 2 beach bars.The old town of Trogir is just a 10 minute bus ride and has museums shops and a market - very pretty. There are various trips you can go on and the hotel will help. My only criticism is that the hotel/apartments has no bar, does not do evening meals and there is no indoor communal area other than the breakfast rooms. This is why I have not given a top mark and I know I am am being a bit picky.

Room Tip: Only know the room we stayed in - top floor, two balconies, lovely views, would recommend
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say, we have nothing but praise for the hospitality we received from Zrinka and all the lovely ladies at Rustica! When we checked in there was a problem with our apartment... but lucky for us there was another set of deluxe apartments with their own pool available to us, so we were upgraded for the week. Fabulous! I also want to add that as a vegan I was brilliantly catered for... the watermen and fruit was absolutely delicious, and they made me special pancakes too (unfortunately I have to be gluten free too, which is really tricky!) no problem for them. They provided Soya milk and make me special gluten free pancakes. So lovely. On the last night we were cooked a complimentary meal with wine and it was a lovely way to end the holiday. Lastly I have to add the ladies work extremely hard to keep all of the apartments, eating areas and pools immaculate. And I mean immaculate. It was so refreshing to see... no litter, clean pool, they even swept the outside areas every morning. We have fallen in love with Croatia and the area of seget vranjika, and of course villa rustica. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We truly loved everything of our stay in villa Rustica. We booked a room and received a appartement. The hostess was really friendly and every morning we received a really good breakfast with a lot to choose from. We even received some cakes or pieces of watermelon for the rest of the day. All the ladies of the staff were very kind and willing to give you the best holiday. On our last night we even received a meal from the house. Thank you all for the great stay. We would definitely advise your hotel to others. The hotel is in Seget vranjica and this is a nice little town with a few restaurants and nice beaches. The atmosphere is relaxed and happy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very lovely place, excelent and lovely staff and service, nice apartmens, beautiful swimming pools, very rich breakfast delicious cakes.
We spend frequently our holiday here and certainly will be back.
Jaroslava