“Very good food but a little pricey ”

Kardamo Oinomageireion
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Makrinitsa
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

With beautiful view of Volos in a peaceful place you can taste very good plates but the cost is a little high.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

The service is excellent, the host is very friendly and will make you feel very comfortable. The food is excellent and the view will reward you.

1  Thank Stelios D
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

6 salmadakia ( stuffed wine leaves ) 7€?????? I live in Greece since almost 4 years and that’s the first time I see that in a tavern. I used to go there often since it opened and like it but really the prices are not normal for a simple tavern. I am so sorry I have to write that because I love the place and the owners are really nice but some things are ridiculously over priced. I usually pay 5 euros for 10 to 15 pieces of wine leaves... anyway, I had to say that and I hope the owners will do something about it. We all know how cheap are these wine leaves ( just rice, leaves and olive oil ...) come on...

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing view, prefect and delusios food and friendly staff!!! I made a lot of nice pictures there and we had a lovely time together!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

That cozy place meets any visitor’s expectations as you can enjoy really well cooked and delicious plates in a very nice place with a great view. The prices as well are good. Suggested the handmade pies!!