“One of the best”

Macaroni
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Sani
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the authentic tastes of the trattoria with this selection that will please even the hungriest of diners in your party. Our deliciously creative menu brings you the tempting flavours of Italian classics and homemade pasta, together with a choice of our very popular pizzas baked in a traditional wood-fired oven.
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We've visited Macaroni several times over the years and it's by far one of my favourites at Sani. This year I have to say the Lasagne was the best I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This seems to be a popular choice among the Sani Marina restaurants, we thought it was OK but unexceptional. The best part of it was the pizzas, which were proper high quality Italian pizzas. Pasta dishes were so so and my starter of vitello tonata was let down by meat that was too well done. As usual for Sani restaurants this is geared to al fresco dining, has a good kids menu and good Greek (and some Italian) wines by the glass.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Our favourite ate here twice, really made welcome, lovely managers and staff who look after you, brilliant for all the family

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We visited macaroni once during our stay at Sani in August 2016. Very good food quality, excellent service. I did not mind so much that little accident that happened, when a waiter accidentally spilt a semi full glass of cocktail on me, that left me with my shirt, my trousers, my scarf and my bag soaking in Aberol Spritz. The waiter was devastated, so I did not want to make a fuss about it. Still I did mind the fact that no help was offered. I was mainly worried about my silk blouse that might be ruined by the Aberol Spritz, and then the lady in charge offered to call at the Sani Resort the next day, to check if they could have my shirt cleaned and to inform me how much I should pay for the cleaning!

1  Thank LilZan
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We just had our dinner at Macaroni. It was nice and cosy, in front of the marine. We had a pizza as a starter and carbonara for main course, which were nice.