“The Farmer cooks well”

Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Very friendly, welcoming and professional staff, in a fairly large restaurant full of character. Octopus was cooked perfect with just the right amount of charring.
Would recommend.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Family owned Greek Taverna. Very friendly and welcoming. We shared stuffed vine leaves for starters and I had moussaka for main course. Food very delicious. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this lovely local restaurant: very much a friendly family restaurant, delicious avocado tzatziki, souvlaki and fish, very quick and good service and a really happy popular atmosphere. We came here for lunches and dinner and recommend both.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I recommend the mousaka, the pumpkin balls and the sakanaki.They are delicious, the staff is so friendly and kind, they all smile. Even the cook. They are good people, you can see that in their smiles and eyes. One of the staff (the waiter) even helped with an info, I had to know the program of an institution from Chania and he offered himself to call there to find out the program. He really impressed me. Very very nice people. And of course the food is delicious. Oh I also tried the grilled octopus and it was served with delicious potatoes. But the best dish for me (because I love cheese) was the saganaki. Try this restaurant, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great place for lunch. Excellent service and nice location. They had a fantastic moussaka and greek salad. In fact the moussaka was insainly good. I recommend the place strongly. My hat of