“Good food and good servicr”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Shardlow
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

When I eat out for dinner on my own when I'm away on business I don't want to spend hours in a restaurant. I want to have some good food with efficient service which is exactly what I received at the Golden Dragon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just I be word amazing staff polite and attentive
You should be proud of what you've achieved
Be back again many times

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We love this restaurant. It isn't that big. food is always tasty and hot, Crispy shredded chilli chicken wonderful, I never order the beef one as it is always chewy in all the restaurants I have tried it. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Group of 8 served with friendliness and efficiency, neither hurried nor ignored. We had the deluxe special for 6 and a la caret for the awkward 2. Every course was served together and no one kept waiting. Oh, and the food itself was simply superb.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

we visited the Golden Dragon early evening on a Wednesday night, a few diners were in but it was around 6pm and starting to pick up a little during our meal, the service was very friendly and quick drinks ordered, a six different items of food ordered, within a short wait prawn crackers arrived, and then a few minutes after that the main courses arrived, ribs, chow main, mushroom curry, duck, Singapore noodles and a kung po all looked and tasted divine, the portions were a good size, the ribs not just bone ! great flavours, in fact we both agreed that this was one of the best Chinese meals ever in fact we returned for a takeaway the very next night.