“Food good but service not what it used to be.”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Shardlow
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Visited for a meal to celebrate my 38th wedding anniversary, soon realised that they hadn't put us on a great table. Everyone passing by passed out table and the music speaker just above our heads. They did however turn the music down on request. The food as always was great but trying to get the bill proved problematic, when we left no-one said thanks for coming or got the door, a marked change from previous visits. The staff were reasonably efficient but where previously the staff where very friendly and personable the current staff appear to go through the motions. I'm sure we'll be back because of the food but hope the service returns to what it was.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

When I eat out for dinner on my own when I'm away on business I don't want to spend hours in a restaurant. I want to have some good food with efficient service which is exactly what I received at the Golden Dragon.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just I be word amazing staff polite and attentive
You should be proud of what you've achieved
Be back again many times

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We love this restaurant. It isn't that big. food is always tasty and hot, Crispy shredded chilli chicken wonderful, I never order the beef one as it is always chewy in all the restaurants I have tried it. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Group of 8 served with friendliness and efficiency, neither hurried nor ignored. We had the deluxe special for 6 and a la caret for the awkward 2. Every course was served together and no one kept waiting. Oh, and the food itself was simply superb.