“Night out.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice food, good staff. Good service and really reasonable prices. To say how busy it was we really enjoyed it. Wouldn't of found it without sat nav though as quite out of the way.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We go here several times a year on a Saturday or Sunday evening and the food and service is always good.

It's not the most modern and a very traditional place - probably hasn't changed much in the last 25 years but is very popular.

We like it and so do lots of others- well worth a try

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went for our friends 60th birthday, service good, food exceptional will be returning lovely evening.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Visited for a meal to celebrate my 38th wedding anniversary, soon realised that they hadn't put us on a great table. Everyone passing by passed out table and the music speaker just above our heads. They did however turn the music down on request. The food as always was great but trying to get the bill proved problematic, when we left no-one said thanks for coming or got the door, a marked change from previous visits. The staff were reasonably efficient but where previously the staff where very friendly and personable the current staff appear to go through the motions. I'm sure we'll be back because of the food but hope the service returns to what it was.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

When I eat out for dinner on my own when I'm away on business I don't want to spend hours in a restaurant. I want to have some good food with efficient service which is exactly what I received at the Golden Dragon.