See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Lovely little Bio agroturismo, where I enjoyed every minute of my stay. Fantastic hosts: Maria Pia who is an excellent manager and chef in the kitchen able to create any type of food: meat, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free etc, with vegetables from her own bio garden; and Mauro who produces top-notch bio wines: dolcetto, barbera and pinot noir (must try that one called la foglia) coming from the wineyards just above the house. They have as well own hazenut trees producing nuts in bio quality. Yummy! This is a place to go in langhe if you're foodie, want to try local specialities or bio freaks. I will for sure be back for the atmosphere, hospitality and overall well being. Thanks Maria Pia and Mauro!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
TenutaAntica, Proprietario at Tenuta Antica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2015

Thank you Adam for your very kind feedback. We always try to do our best and it's nice to know that sometime we make people really happy. It has been a pleasure meeting you and your family and we hope to see you again in the future. Maria Pia and Mauro

Reviewed 1 October 2014

Our stay in September 2013 was pure magic! It was our last night in Italy before driving to France. We were greeted by Appollo the donkey. As we were the only clients of the Tenuta Antica, we had dinner with the owners Maria Pia, Mauro and their two sons Luca and Daniele. Excellent food (Maria Pia is a wonderful cook), tasty wine and animated conversation: can we really ask for more? Not there! We had a tour of the farmhouse, the winery and vineyards. If you to this agriturismo you must take a look at the picture album. The rooms are lovely, decorated in a vintage style and very comfortable - we were in the Pesca. We wish we would have stayed longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I went there in February of 2008 to help out for four weeks, it is family run and and the owes are very nice, I had a great time there and really got to know the Maulo and Maria Pia, the husband and wife team. The same family still owns the turisimo and I keep in contact with them. I had a lot of wine there and very good food, Do yourself a favor and visit them.

Room Tip: any room is good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
TenutaAntica, Owner at Tenuta Antica, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you so much for your kind feedback after such a long time you visited us. We really appreciated it. This means we left a real good memory and we are very happy about it.
Hope you can come back one day. We have new wines to taste.... You'll be always more than welcome! Maria Pia

Reviewed 23 July 2012

We came here as part of an internet offer and imagined that we'd be given the most basic menu available. How wrong we were! The place itself is a beautifully renovated farmhouse and the restaurant has wonderful vaulted ceilings. Everything, from the bread to the desserts, is home-made with fresh produce from the farm itself fully respecting the eco-friendly philosophy of the very welcoming owners who welcomed us like friends. I can still taste the delicious risotto with nettles and strawberries (try it before you judge!) and pork in hazelnut sauce. The extra wine and grappa we had was not charged to us, a nice touch which we appreciated. They make the wine themselves, using natural methods and very nice it is too. I noticed that they also have rooms and I reckon if you're looking for somewhere in beautifully relaxing countryside sampling the delights of food obviously cooked with love then this could be for you.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I stayed here for over two weeks with these guys (Maro and Pia) helping them around the vineyard and what not for food and a room. Had a great time, they are great people. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: All the rooms are more or less equal. They were building the additional side of the house while we were there so I'm not sure how it looks these days. I suppose a room closer to the kitchen wins!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple