Hotel Bassetto
TripAdvisor
Sweet Maison(Ferentino)
All reviewsthe ownerpastriestaxibaseteamstravelfumone
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The very positive thing about the hotel is the staff. They are very welcoming, extremely polite at any time of the day... BUT

The hotel itself is old and needs refurbishment. The bathrooms are dark beige tiles old fashioned showers... the rooms have old carpet which is greyish and I dread to think when it was last replaced. I had to wear shoes the whole time in the room.

Please invest in what could be a very pleasant hotel. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2016

This hotel is probably the best in the area, despite its age. For sure the food in the restaurant is the highlight, with delicious local dishes and local products. If you're visiting the surrounding...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We spent a week in Ferentino last August, and we chose to base ourselves in the Hotel Bassetto. A very wise decision! I was travelling with my husband and son, and we had two connecting double rooms. They were extremely comfortable, and very clean. The bathrooms were spacious, and well equipped. Most importantly for travel in Italy in August, the air conditioning in both rooms was effective, quiet, and we could regulate it up or down as required.
There is a buffet for breakfast every morning, but the best experience we had in the hotel restaurant was one evening when we enjoyed a family dinner. The food was superb, the service efficient and very friendly, with a good wine list. The eventing represented extremely good value for money.
The crowning glory of the Hotel Bassetto has to be the staff though. Friendly, approachable, charming too, and of course happy to help. Next time we want to stay somewhere in Ferentino, we'll be booking back here.

Room Tip: Call the hotel and book directly to get the best deal and the room that suits you
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2016

I had a great experience with Hotel Bassetto.
Great hospitality and help! Arriving very late in the evening, I have found warm hospitality, excellent Italian restaurant and outstanding hospitality the day after. The hotel is modern but with with a touch of Italian style, the photos on websites do not reflect how nice it looks like! Excellent position, Ownership taking care of all details!
Adina

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Adina C
Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

This place was my home away from home. The rooms were clean, the laundry service was quick and the people that work there were family. They were very understanding, kind, generous with there time and very attentive to my needs! The Ristorante Bassetto was definitely a 4 star establishment. My next visit to Italy will be spent at the Bassetto!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business