“Amazing Stay :)”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Judith R
“Amazing Stay :)”
Reviewed 25 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I have to say that this was my favorite of my entire trip, the house is huge!!! We were pleasantly surprised with what you get for what you pay. I definitely recommend this home. very private and safe. when you rent this home is juts you and your guests , no one is allowed in the property except for gardner and cleaning lady. I will come back. thank you.

Date of stay: October 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Oct 2017
Thank you Judith for your great review, you were a great guest. We can't wait to have you visit us again
Uania N
Beverly Hills, California
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed 1 December 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Very comfortable, great Location and very safe. !!!
My family and I had a great time at Casa Sophie, It is the ideal place when traveling with family, the manager is very nice and speaks English well.
I definitely recommend Casa Sophie to anyone traveling with friends, family or even couples,

Date of stay: May 2016
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: How much money we did save.
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.