All reviews private jacuzzi pool villa beachcomber restaurant golf buggy direct access dressing room two storey complimentary snacks every morning coffee machine walk in wardrobe swim up bar senggigi beach call to prayer large bathroom stayed for nights breakfasts were great
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We had 12 nights in this beautiful place, the villas are a little worn but still very nice and very large the grounds and the pool were very well looked after and housekeeping was excellent what stood out for us is the staff they were wonderful always having a big smile and every staff member we passed while wondering around passed the time of day with us I want to give a special mention to Ayu who looked after us so well every morning and helped my husband make my birthday very special you are a credit to the hotel.
It is a very quiet and relaxing we had an amazing holiday and hope one day to return I would very much recommend Beach Villa Club !

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear TBT64,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. It is a pleasure to read that you were happy and enjoyed our services. I appreciate for this positive feedback. And we are looking forward to welcome you back at Pool Villa Club Lombok.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We already stayed at poolvilla club since it opened in 2000. At that time a great hotel runned by german management. Throughout the years we always finsihed our trips in Indonesia at this place. Last time we stayed at PVC was in 2008. This year we wen in august. The hotel is still quite ok, but not as before.
For instance: tiles in the swimming pool are getting off. The nice pictured tiles in the pool (before figures of Ramayana), they are gone, and replaced by white tiles!. The plants, trees are cut. So the lucious gardens are not like before.
Breakfast is still ok. Diner at beachcomber is horrible. The buffet was not nice. No people there and no more import wines. defintely you can see it is out of 'european hands.'
We had a nice stay, but will be the last time we were there (after 6 stays in total)

Dear Serge H,

Warmest greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for always staying with us since our opening in 2000. We are always happy to welcome you and will continue to do our best to give you a satisfactory stay. Your feedback will help us to improve and hopefully you will visit us again to see the results.

We are always revising and finding new ways to give the guest a better service, this is how we have risen from place 15 to the top 5 hotels in Senggigi on TripAdvisor.

We are planning to renovate our current swimming pool to improve the aesthetic view. Last time we had remove several trees in the middle of the pool, because the roots started to damage it. I am sure your feedback will help us when redesigning the current swimming pool.

I have given your feedback to our chef to improve our buffet and our menu. I hope that, when you will visit us again, you will have a more satisfying stay.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I was a guest with my family, 1 little girl of 7 years, in this little paradise from 20 August to 30 August. Fantastic location, great room and outstanding staff (with particular reference to the two receptionists who proved to be superb) and a good spa.
The kids club is not up to the facility in fact it is for small children (who traveling so far with kids of 2 \ 3 years .... few) have to think about it like this don't go. They have to adapt at least 1 restaurant and raise it to level (Basilico restaurant,lovely position, is basic ...) they already have the structure, nice, but the quality is not up to the place (Oberoi is a good example). Positive experience especially for staff. I'l be back for sure

Room Tip: Le Ville sono super
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear 633nicolaf,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I appreciate for this positive feedback. And we are looking forward to welcome you back at Pool Villa Club Lombok.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Pool Villa Club Senggigi Lombok for 7 nights. The villa's are absolutely gorgeous and attention to detail was up there amongst the best I have ever seen. Beautiful Jacuzzi on your patio, huge bath tub in upstairs bathroom this place offers exceptional value for money. The breakfast was delicious and Aya the host lady and the chef and staff where brilliant offering a second to none service. I can't wait to see Aya and the staff when I go back next March. The food in all the restaurants was very very good, love the stone oven on the beach restaurant. The beach is very nice here and the corals and fish make it a great beach to snorkel there. Andi and Mr Boy as he calls himself and all the reception staff where wonderful and bend over backwards to look after you. The onsite prices are very reasonable and the spa offers relaxing spa packages. I will definitely go back here I loved it. One of the best 5* resorts across the world that I have had the pleasure of staying at.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear 1kim123,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. I am pleased to read that you loved the experience here, especially how our staffs service you. We are looking forward to welcome you back home in next March.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We have just come back from 8 days holiday at the pool villa club, with 2 teenage daughters.
I have to say this is probably one of the best hotels / Villa complex I have ever stayed at. The staff were a credit to the company and they could not do enough for us, knowing each each of our names at the complimentary breakfast each morning, even to the point knowing what we wanted to order as soon as we walked in.A special thank you to Ayu, who was fanstic during our stay. The man on the pancake / egg station (sorry I can't remember his name) is a great Chef and always had a smile on his face.
Security help stop other people who are staying at the main hotel, coming into this exclusive part of the complex, which was a really nice touch and meant the pool was always empty, apart from the the other villa owners.
Complimentary poolside snack from 2pm until 4pm were fantastic and freshly made, which was a real bonus when you wanted to get out of the sun.
Just outside the complex, you are only a 3 minute walk to the main strip in Senggigi, where you had a many restaurants, listed on TripAdvisor, which we found great value and tasty. Average cost of a 3 course mean for 4 adults, including drinks was between £50-65 each night, with plenty to eat. You can of course eat a lot cheaper, but we went to most of the top listed restaurants.
The villa itself was clean and large enough to look after us all, with a small fridge to keep outside purchased drinks if your wanted.
We hired a 6 seater car for about USD$25 per day, in all inclusive to roam around the island.
A special mention to David in reception, who was very kind and again, always had a smile on his face.
I would strongly recommend this complex.

Room Tip: We stayed in 407' right near breakfast - quite and a great room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Pool Villa Club Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Martin_purdy,

Warmest Greetings from Pool Villa Club Lombok,

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to review your experience during your stay at our villa. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guest. I am pleased to read that you loved the experience here, especially about our staffs services. I wish that you would visit us again in the near future and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Pool Villa Club Lombok.