1,113 results
All reviews senggigi beach garden bungalow live band basilico restaurant beach front beach bar jogging track happy hour private beach watching the sunset nice resort nice garden swimming pool stayed for nights buffet breakfast beautiful sunset relaxing holiday
Reviewed 20 December 2017

We were going on a roundtrip and happened to come to Kila Senggigi. Of our 8 hotels this and one more were on the top. The minuses are primarily two or three. It should be a non smoking hotel compound. The minority of smokers destroy too much for the majority non smokers. Even the vendors outside the restaurant (inside) were smoking! The other problem for us was that the cooking in the inside restaurang didn't seem to have professional staff. Even the Italian seemed to need upgraded chef. Indonesia is a tragic dirt hole. Except Kila Senggigi and similar places. But Kila should have staff looking after the beach. We gave them a hand but it is a never ending problem if not a movement like 'Keep Indonesia (and the oceans) clean'.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear BjornAberg,

Warmest Greetings from Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our resort. I appreciate for your feedback. I will make sure that our managers highlight the issues that you mentioned above and find an acceptable solution. I hope come here again in the nearby future, we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I must say Kila Senggigi is an affordable and nice place to stay! There are many places to chill around the resort while looking out into the horizon. It also has a very central location making the booking of tours really easy!

What made us really impressed was their customer service! My hubby and i carelessly left our jackets and track pants in the cupboard after we have sent it for laundry. Boy, who was the receptionist during our stay, took the initiative to look for me on facebook via my email address to tell me about it (of coz on the other hand we have already realized it and were desperately trying to call the hotel). He even offered options on the type of shipping we would like!

Thanks Boy and thanks Kila Senggigi!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Warmest Greetings from Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok...

Thank you for stayed with us and took time to share your experience with us. I appreciate for your positive review. I hope you would come here again in the nearest future, and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The Kila-hotel is located on a peninsula directly on the beach. The place Sengiggi with many restaurants and shops can be reached in a few minutes. The complex with bungalows and rooms is located in avery well-kept garden. On the beach is the "Basilico" restaurant, especiially at sunset very popular. The staff of the hotel is competent and very friendly. Especially we would like to mention the staff of the "Basilico" with the very friendly waitress Partini. We will definitely come back.

Room tip: Very recommendable are the Seaview- and Gardenbungalows
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear 38300roland,

Warmest Greetings from Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok...

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to review our resort. It is a pleasure to read that you love your experience here. I appreciate for your positive feedback. I hope you would come here again in the nearest future, and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

they had excellent service, they just give me extra baby crib, when the receptionist saw me with lil baby and two kids, clean room, beautiful garden, they have best beach area to swim and sunbath with mount Agung as a view, enjoying best sunset from the restaurant near the best is just so perfect, the food is delicious, we love to staying at Kila Senggigi

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kilasenggigibeach, General Manager at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear mdyunilestari,

Warmest Greetings from Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok...

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to review our resort. It is a pleasure to read that you loved your experience here. I appreciate for your positive feedback. I hope you would come here again in the nearest future, and we would be always pleased to welcome you back at Kila Senggigi Beach Lombok.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

It’s really happy to stay in this hotel....
I will recommend to all my friend and family
The flower is nice, staff is really friendly, breakfast is very good ( maknyus like papa bondan say )
Definitely will return