2,199 results
All reviewssunset barchocolate fountainprivate beachbreakfast buffetgili islandsan upgradeart marketbit datedsenggigi beachegg stationlarge poolday trippool sideground floorrelaxing holidaygreat poolhotel grounds
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stayed here for two nights and thought it was OK. Quite location, room was clean, bed was comfortable, a little old. Somehow I felt "itchy" when I slept, I was wondering if there were bed bugs. I could not adjust the air conditioning so it was quite warm. Spa was ok as well. I expected a bit more from the Sheraton, but one thing that made up for it was the wonderful swimming pool. Breakfast was so-so, food wasn't hot. In general a very average stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mangotea
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and we are very disappointed that your stay with us was only average.
In regards to your concern about your sleeping experience, I would like to assure you and our future guests that all our rooms have been inspected since last week and nothing was found. Only in two rooms, the pest control company found some minuscule ants attracted usually by sugar, that might be what made you feeling itchy. If you want the report from the pest control company, I will be pleased to forward it to you , please feel free to contact me personally at dominique.duvivier@sheraton.com.
However, it would be better if our guests could inform us during their stay when such inconvenience occurred therefore we would be able to identify the problem and to solve more promptly.
Regarding other points, you can ensure that your comment have been shared with all the team and they will definitively concentrate their effort to improve our service.
We wish that you will visit Lombok again in a near future and give us a chance to offer you a better experience.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This was an overdue back on Last Year, but i stil can not remove this great memory.
I and my wife went there for a short break 6days, airport pick up was amazing. The staff at Reception were absolutely vvv helpfull. I can not say any bad things to Front Desk team.
The food were match with the price, the pool was quite and nice when we went there.
The beach, need consistency of daily cleaning program, while i was there i did not see any attendant clean the beach.
Overall stay were imperessed and great job for the team at Sheraton Lombok!
A note to improve, perhaps they have to do refurnished the furniture to keep them newly painted and looks clean

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear guests,

We would like to say thank you for reviewing our property after your stay here last year.
We are pleased that you keep such a great memory of your full experience and we are delighted to have provided you with a nice stay.
Regarding the beach, recently we have hired 2 persons from our local community to clean the beach on daily basis and hopefully you will notice this improvement on your next stay.
We have started as well a program to revernish all our furnitures in all our public area ( lobby, bars and restaurants), another point that you might appreciate as well.
Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again in a near future.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a lovely holiday, staff fantastic, breakfast pretty good, great pool and water slide. Good location on the beach and near restaurants. Far from airport but an interesting journey there and back makes up for this. Lacks anything for kids apart from water slides. Needs more activities for kids that actually go ahead (most were cancelled while we were there) and a decent Kids club would be great.

I think a previous post was right there are bed bugs or maybe ants in the bed. I was itching all night and my sons pyjamas had bugs all around the sleeves every morning, yuck! Rooms not cleaned to a great standard, this needs improvement. Property needs majoe maintenance. There are some very dangerous areas, which with kids makes for a nervous stay. I did complain directly to Manager about the broken open staircase with a 60 foot drop and was promised this would be made safe, it was still the same when we left.

Could be perfect if all above are sorted, but if you don't want perfect and the dangerous areas are fixed then it would be a lovely hotel.

Good points -

Bad points

cleaniness
bugs
dangerous areas
not enough for kids if it rains
Noisy rooms (avoid a connecting room)

Room Tip: try not to stay next to a connecting room as I could hear my daughter coughing all night in ours!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Dear guests,
Thank you for reviewing your experience at our resort during your recent stay with us.
We are pleased that in spite of few negative points, you had a lovely holiday. We appreciate your valuable comment and regarding the kids activity, last week , we relocated outside the diving center and we will use this prime location to become a kids club. As well, we just launched a new activity program where we propose on daily basis some cultural and sportive activities for all our guests.
Concerning the bed bugs matter, I have sent to you previously in a different mail the result of the pest control from an external company and it stated that they were no bed bugs in your room. However, we are now checking more meticulously all our rooms as two reviews pointed this problem. As all our rooms have terrace and balcony, in spite of twice weekly fumigation, once the door is open, some insect can easily enter the room and we recommend our guest not to keep the door open whenever they stay at the terrace.
I remember very well when we met and you expressed your concern about the wooden rail that was missing at building 5 and as I answered to you, after a big tree fell down last month damaging this area, the contractor is still building a new wooden rail that should be installed within 2 weeks from now.
Once again, we do apologize for this inconvenient experience and as you can notice, we do take all guest opinion very seriously and we wish that you will give us another opportunity to offer you a better stay with us in a near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 April 2012

My partner and I loved absolutely everything about Sheraton Sengiggi Beach Resort. While it was expensive compared to other accommodation in Lombok, it was very reasonable for the service and standard of room we received.
The grounds are beautifully maintained and the resort is not overrun by people so it's a great place to relax around the resort and also in an excellent location to explore the rest of Lombok on day trips.
Buffet breakfast was excellent and really fresh food. The restaurants just south of the resort (walking along the beach) were all very good value for money and we didn't have any issues with food the whole time we were in Lombok.
Highly reccommend Sheraton Sengiggi to anyone who wants to split their time in Lombok between relaxing at the resort and doing small day trips from Sengiggi.

Room Tip: Ground floor room has your own daybed on the balcony and you can walk straight out into the immaculate gardens
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H
sheratonsenggigi, General Manager at Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear guests,

Thank you for reviewing so nicely your experience with us.
We are delighted that you have enjoyed our resort as well as our lovely Island.
Thank you for mentioning your food experience, our kitchen team will appreciate and keep their motivation to continuously improve our food quality.
We do hope that you will visit us again in a near future and enjoy another nice stay at Sheraton Senggigi.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Well, I must admit that when I arrived in Sengiggi I really considered the Sheraton Sengiggi Beach Resort as a last resort, and only because all the other hotels were fully booked had I to "settle for" this one, I stayed 2 nights there.
The hotel is located in the northern part of the coast, slghtly away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, it has all the facilities that we can expect for that price, very comfortable bedroom with a balcony and a view onto the tropical garden and the beach, a safe, satellite TV, a bathroom with shower, no bad surprise, really.
The breakfast is simply GORGEOUS, difficult to imagine a wider array of choice and buffet, I would say that after breakfast you get a bang for your bucks and are full for the rest of the day until the next morning : any lunch or dinner inbetween would probably superficial !
The staff is quite friendly and a clean private beach is waiting for you just a few steps away from the breakfast room.
The only thing I regret is the meanness regarding the WIFI : if you have booked a standard room, you have a free WIFI in the common areas but not in the bedrooms (as opposed to superior rooms), considering the high price paid even for standard room, it will be "very good" instead of "excellent" for me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo

Dear guest,

We are very pleased to read your nice comment following your recent experience with us.
It is delightful to receive such great comment about our food product, especially our breakfast that we keep trying to improve as it is surely the best start of the day.
Regarding WiFi, we are still approaching another supplier to provide better service and hopefully in a near future we will receive better guest feedback on this matter.
Once again, thank you very much for your nice review and we look forward to make your next stay from very good to excellent.

Warmest regards