“Cheap prices, great food, good service”
Review of The Young Cafe

The Young Cafe
Ranked #58 of 86 Restaurants in Senggigi
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

We came here almost every day we were on Lombok. The food was great, the service was quick and the staff were friendly. By the second time we visited the staff recognized us and every time would greet us like we were friends and would welcome us back. I recommend everyone to try this place, their menu has a huge variety of different types of food and this company deserves more business

1  Thank Kaylee M

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Probably been my least favourite culinary experience in Indonesia but the staff were so polite and lovely I'll give The Young Cafe that much. Ordered the garlic bread which was toast with minced garlic on top. Somehow still tasted pretty good! Main was vegetarian lasagne. My friend ordered the same and she felt fine but my stomach was doing somersaults the rest of the night. The cheese tasted really artificial but still edible. Unfortunately also I think the constant barrage of salesman coming into the restaurant up to our table to try and get us to buy things was really annoying but a fairly common occurance everywhere you go.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

I've eaten three times in this restaurant. Salad, Indonesian food and pizza. All meals were really good! The staff is very friendly! And the price is great. I strongly recommend!

Reviewed 2 April 2015 via mobile

Had our 1st dinner here when arrived at Lombok.
Food was alright, probably we were tired after a long flight, but still able to finish our servings.
Staff were a little slow, but overall service ok.

Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

To escape from the horrible wira next door i came here for breakfast or drinks a few times. Mainly because the wifi was working perfectly (where wira said it didnt work because the town had problems). During my visits the staff was lovely!! They were so nice and just letting me sit there. Getting free appetisers and playing hide and seek with their little girl. Food was so so, but not expensive, but the staff was the best!