“5☆ for the best”

Authentic Lombok Tours
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Senggigi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is John, I am a tour and travel agent in the island of Lombok in Indonesia. I have been living on this beautiful and stunning island for 2 years. My intention with the travel agency is to show my customers the real and authentic Lombok. On the tours I offer you – we will not only discover the beauty of Lombok, but also inside information about the people and their culture.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went with Chris & Isro. The boat is very well organized, the people are all friendly. They even help us to take good pictures! Best trip in Lombok

1  Thank jessica k
Write a ReviewReviews (1,084)
All reviews
in 19 reviews
"thank you so much"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best experience ever! Swimming with turtles and seahorses and seeing all the fish and coral I can imagine. Chris is an amazing person and guide and he really cares about your experience on this trip. He wants to take you off the map and show the real beauty of the Gili’s and Lombok. MUST SEE AND DO!!!!

1  Thank Nathaniel K
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for the snorkeling Tour. The guide was an open and funny man, and treated us to the most beautiful spots I've ever seen.

The local food was great and the company's community involvement is heart warming.

5/5, would greatly recommend.

1  Thank Maxim_VM2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All I can say is WOW. Chris and his team treats you as if you were family right from the start! I have been on many tours and MANY vacations but this one has them all beat! Coming all the way from Los Angeles, my brothers and I were completely clueless as to where to go and what to see. Not only did they take us to secluded Gili island local spots, but we swam with turtles, saw lion fish, swam with sea horses and they always checked on us to make sure we were doing amazingly. We were in absolute BLISS. I can not speak highly enough about how amazing this trip has been and that’s all thanks to them. We never once felt out of place or at any risk. We loved how Chris supports the locals and makes us feel comfortable! We even managed to get these massive sun burns and he gave us aloe vera in little “to-go” bags. If you are looking for a tour company for Lombok this is IT. I promise you you will feel as if you left your family behind in Lombok. Thank you Chris and your team for everything you did/done for us. Hands down best tour guides ever (and absolutely HILARIOUS).

1  Thank dmcmua
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not only was it excellent service but this organisation supports the local community and is doing all that it can to leave a minimal imprint on the environment. Chris won’t beat around the bush and some will find him abrupt and rude- this mountain is hard and anyone that says it isn’t -is a liar. His outcome is to get you back safely and to make the best out of a tough experience. I came down smiling after a 8hr decent and loosing 3 toenails, that was after a 2am start and a 4hr ascent. Yeah tough. Keep it simple- keep your group small and pay the small local organisation that keeps the money in the community and brings their waste off the mountain. Food is good too and don’t bother with the 3 day option- you’ll just hate your life if you do it. Thanks Chris and your lovely family and team- you were right!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank wkndexpl0rer