“Roast!!! ”

Honky Tonks Blues Bar and Grill
Ranked #29 of 91 Restaurants in Senggigi
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Description: A bar restaurant with a charcoal grill and extensive bar. Kitchen is able to cater to many needs and special dietary requirements including vegan and vegetarian. Live Bands on Friday and Saturday.
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Love love love the food at Honky Tonks. I have come here almost every second day for either a late lunch or dinner. Sunday roasts are awesome and everyone is raving about the pies! Nice and quick too which is a massive bonus! Travelling solo with a baby, this has been a great place to hang out.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The portion is generous and the food is tantalising. The environment is pretty comfortable and the staff are very friendly and attentive too. Location wise, it is very strategic and the steak served here is of highest quality too. I have no qualms of returning to this restaurant again when opportunity permits.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Honky Tonks has the best food in Senggigi - bar none! I ate there frequently on my recent 4 week trip to Lombok (August 2017) and everything I tried was delicious. Fish and chips to die for with a top notch tartar sauce, chicken snitzel extraordinaire, the local fare, nasi goreng yum yum and an amazing special one Sunday - roast chicken with stuffing, roast potatoes, mash, veg and gravy - mouth-watering, perfect! The craic was great too. I wasn't there on a band night, so can't comment, but reports are good. I can't recommend Honky Tonks highly enough.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

My favourite place to eat in Senggigi. Great food, great staff, great management. If you can bypass the delicious pies, which is hard to do, there are so many other delicious choices. The chicken sate is to die for with huge chunks of moist, tender chicken and the most scrumptious peanut sauce. The cap cay is so fresh and delicious and a really healthy vegetarian option. Yum.
The band on Saturday night is so good. The lead guitarist sings and plays Jimi Hendrix songs amazingly. There is always a good atmosphere at Honky Tonks and it is always busy on Saturdays.
I would reccommend this place to anyone seeking great wholesome food cooked to a Western standard. The staff are friendly and welcoming, I cannot wait to go back.
This restaurant is definitely 5 star for service, food and value yet tripadvisor will only allow me to rate them all at 4. Very disappointing tripadvisor.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had walked past this place for a few days before venturing in. We received a wonderful welcome from Jane, the owner, and had a lovely chat. Indonesian food was good and went back the next night for an amazing steak and kidney pie and bangers n mash. Would recommend here for the food as well as the people. We will definitely return on our next trip to beautiful Senggigi, Lombok!