“Welcome to Brújula Chef Fausto Ferrer”
Review of Brujula

Brujula
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Lajas
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Description: Brujula es un restaurante familiar, creado con la intención de ofrecerles a los amantes de la gastronomía un espacio donde puedan confraternizar y disfrutar de la buena mesa con sus seres queridos.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Chef Fausto knows the perfect timing for fish, poultry and meat. He is very creative. He only uses fresh ingredients. His particular tasty sauces changes all. Once you try it, becomes the only alternative for the very best.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

OMG! this rest. gives you the best brunch that you can ever imagine, there is a variety of plates but for me. I choose the new plate made by the rest. chef Jose oven baked bread filled with eggs,ham, cheese and bacon but this bacon is something else and totally garnish

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited after a day of snorkeling. We were taken aback by the atmosphere because the restaurant is right next to the pool and is part of the hotel. Nobody else was there. We opted to sit outside. The music was loud and obnoxious at times. Our server was great though. She was very attentive and made it her whole goal to meet our needs.

Unfortunately, her service did not make up for the lack of quality in the drinks. We ordered a margarita and were instantly dissatisfied. It was extremely sour and not mixed well. When we asked her to fix it she was very willing to help, but the result was still not pleasant.

We both ordered pizzas. My husband chose the Isla Cueva. I got the Bianca. We both preferred mine. His was good but he did not enjoy the sweet plantains mixed with chorizo. I didn't mind this as a contrast.

Overall, our experience was mediocre.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Under new management, Brujula has grown to be quite the popular place for brunches. We had a mimosa and quickly decided to get the bottle.The chef Kevin is amazing and sometimes comes out to bring you your meal personally. Carmen, the new supervisor makes the best mojitos in town, lots of people already know her for them and seek out her other popular drinks like the one thing no other shop in town makes... waaait for it....Bloody Marys! that's right! I personally loved it. Great service, drinks, and food. And if you have the day off, you could pay for a whole day in the pool which gives you time to try their artisanal pizza. OMG. But don't worry about the options, he girls at the bar will take care of you. Totally recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

I love the breakfast in Brujula excellent execution of breakfast, no one else in town does breakfast as gourmet as Parguera Plaza hotel The servers are lovely and very good attendant, i recommend you to try Brujula and stay in the best hotel in town...