My stay was great. Being in Bhu Nga Thani was one of the reasons for this. Although it is not at the beach front, it was close enough to the beach, the pier, restaurants and bars and sites. The hotel itself did have its shortcomings, but for every shortcoming, the hotel staff more than made up with hospitality, service and going out of their way to accommodate. The service was great.
Breakfast was a full buffet. Like most eating places in Krabi, it was covered but open (no walls). This attracted flies, bees and cats. But not much of a hassle considering the food. It even had a juicer!
Happy hour was early and somewhat limited (4-6pm). And it was only at the poolside bar. The bar had about 10 seats. I was there at about 5pm and all seats were taken. So I had to order my drink and bring it to a couch.
But these were not real inconveniences. The staff really made the trip worth it. For example, our flight was at night, and checkout as at noon. Because the hotel was fully booked, they could not accommodate a late checkout. But they did let us keep our baggages there and come back and use the spa before going to the airport. So we went island hopping and came back to take showers before leaving for the airport. While waiting for our ride, the staff even provided drinks for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach
- Bhu Nga Thani Resort And Spa Krabi/Railay Beach, Thailand