All reviewsswim up bargrand roomsmall gymhuge bathrailay westpool villaminute walkkrabi airportlong tail boatao nangduring low tidebars and restaurantsstayed here for nightsamazing hotelonly accessible by boatbeach sideour honeymoon
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The resort is very beautiful and the staff is very attentive The room was large and very clean. I can say that it was 95% like in the pictures.

The swimming pool area isn't very big, I would say they have sun chairs for around 20-25 people but since the resort wasn't crowded we always found a vacancy.
I liked that they gave us beach towels and a beach bag that we could use on our stay and that they change the towels daily.

The breakfast was awesome! They had a very big variety of food from international breakfast to local food and event sushi!

In some evening we ate at their restaurant and the food was very good. No complains from us.

I Would definitely recommend the resort!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Calina A
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I love this place, wonderful and perfect for romance. There is so many sea beach, day and night no matter you want to enjoy, take thai longtail boat and go to the island, railay beach is an very noise lass place, no vehicle, only walkway.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Noor H
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We went with high hopes. A pool villa, the pictures looked great, we even did a mini tour. Alas we were so mistaken. We asked for a cot for our three month old, we got one that was peeling off paint, rocked when we touches it and pretty old. We asked for a mosquito net, staff came and put the netwas over the cot and dod not hang it. Massive unsafe practice! Then there were oddities- only two towel hooks in the entire villa, dark stains of old leakage under the mirror, ugly stains on the couch and chair upholstery, smell near windows of mold (could be stagnant pond), electric outlets did not work (kettle moved to desk). The mosquito nets over the king bed- the mattress was soft so we woke up with aore backs- need to be square not cone shaped; it was totally useless, could not use it. The TV is like a computer monitor. They refused to refund the extra $$ withdrawn. When we booked online we received an email quoting $213 but they charged us $271. Room service awful: lasagna was disgusting, pizza half cooked, ice cream melted/ lava cake was sad. We wanted pedicures and the spa was closed for renovations- was not communicated on the website. I am sure the review has tired you out. Here are the pros: Bay window was lovely, the pool was great, the size of the room was good and one gets their very own
router! The place all in all appears to be badly managed and staff is disinterested. Not recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights on a romantic trip to Krabi. I chose this hotel for the nice bathtab from their picture. The bathtub came as expected, which is big and fairly new but not super clean. I swiped it once myself before using. I got the cheapest room. The room is spacious, with a big balcony, separate shower room and a big bay window. The pool closes at 8pm, so I didn't have a chance to enjoy it as I went on day trip all day. They have a small gym and reading room. Breakfast was pretty good with real coffee, western choices and Asian choices. The service was nothing special and they doesn't have in-room massage. The airport transfer they provide is more expensive than renting private long tail boat and taxi on my own. There is no breach on the east side of Railay.

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Guoyi Liz P
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Rooms are quite big but the furniture is quite old.It doesn't look like in the photos.Bathroom towels and pool towels look don't look fresh,from white they became grey and unpleasant to use.
Ac in the room is very loud,wifi not very good and at the pool side is inexistent.
Don't u even bother to go for breakfast!Its very poor and all the food looks just disgusting.Nothing is fresh,even the fruits smelled like they were spoiled.
One of the most annoying thing is that the staff will bring u the bill straight away,disturbing u while ur eating and insisting for u to sign or pay straigh away,a thing which is quite rude for me.
The only nice thing ...swimming pool and happy hour.

Stayed: May 2017