Anyavee Railay Resort(Railay Beach)
US$43
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Tropical Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$31
  • Breakfast included
Sand Sea Resort(Railay Beach)
US$50
  • Pool
US$68
US$57
  • Pool
Railay Great View Resort and Spa(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Railay Garden View Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$20
US$18
  • Breakfast included
Avatar Railay Krabi(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
Priceline
Rayavadee Resort(Railay Beach)
US$383
US$306
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

Railay Village Resort(Railay Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$82
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswim up barminute walkgrand roomsmall gymhuge bathrailay westpool villakrabi airportonly accessible by boatlong tail boatour honeymoonbars and restaurantsao nangstayed here for nightsduring low tideamazing hotelbeach side
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really nice rooms, huge bath if you upgrade. I would recommend it. Good location and lovely people. Massages were 50% off and they were the best massages we have had in Thailand. Thank you for having us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review from Bhu Nga Thani Resort , as I am enjoying happy hours at the swimming pool . Fantastic customer service, very helpful ,polite and caring, cocktails are decent and fairly priced especially during happy hours, room is big , spotless clean, bathtub is huge, equipped with a mini waterfall installation , garden is well maintained, decent breakfast. One of the good and reasonably priced hotels in Railay . I would come here again ☺️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 798andreeac
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The location of the property is very nice. Right by the boat that takes you to ao nang and railey West and caves are all very easy to walk to. The rooms are good size and the pool is nice but not enough loungers when high season comes.

The room we had was super damp the sheets felt wet the whole night so we asked house keeping to change the sheets the next day which helped. Room amenity is ok a 3-4 star hotel but the bathrooms are nice. It's more like a nice 3 star rather than a 4-5 star. The rooms are not amazingly clean in fact lots of black bits I flicked off. The mini bar is reasonably priced.

Breakfast was sometimes good sometimes bad. Egg station you might have to wait a while and coffees are not offered have to ask. The rest of the food was ok but some flies around.. not nice!

Room service food was pretty good and so was the drinks at the bar.

I got food poisoned on my second night called the reception to see if they had anything I can have but they don't. Normally hotels have something for emergencies also no 1 cared to even check how I was the next day or during check out. Should be standard for 4-5 star hotel.

Price on Agoda right now us 6000 baht I wouldn't bother with it. We paid 3000 so wasn't a so painful. Or just stay somewhere inexpensive near by or stay another location and visit railey for a day trip.

3  Thank wenneth h
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, if you are looking for a resort style place this is not it. You are in the middle of back packer central (probably our fault for not researching as well as we should have) and the good beach is the West side ( a short walk away).

However the hotel is quiet and clean and with ok service (reception and porters as always are excellent). Our room was large and clean with a veranda to sit on (no views from our room but that was ok). Breakfast is ok, not enough staff and a theme for our trip seems to be the issues with getting coffee ( maybe just us ). Go early if you can, much better. Would I stay again, maybe!!

2  Thank Sparky1804
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A fairly pleasant, reasonably priced hotel at Railay Beach. The room was comfortable and clean and met expectations. Service was generally good and reception staff were particularly nice. Restaurant staff could have been a little more friendly. The pool area is also fairly pleasant but in need of a little TLC. I enjoyed my stay here.

2  Thank grahamrsimms