“We enjoyed our stay”

Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Railay Beach
Reviewed 2 October 2017

It's basically on an island 10 min.s away by boat from the Main Street, very simple island life, the main advice is Pack less just a backpack would be enough because you'll have to ride a boat and carry your luggage
I don't think the place is child friendly so if traveling with kids not much things to do for kids
1- We booked a pool villa and it is awesome. the pool is cool and the large bath tub too we loved it, its very romantic however the pool wasn't very clean because of the trees surrounding may be and the waterfall wasn't working
2- the place is on an island around 10 min by boat from ao nang but the challenging part was getting your luggage to the boat as you will have to walk few min.s inside the water, I recommend you book the hotel transfer, it will take you from the other side which is much better
3- the hotel pool was awesome and never crowded, most of the time we were swimming alone
4- the breakfast was ok and in room dinning was good too
for me I liked the place very peaceful however if I went back I would stay in Aonang longer the beach is nicer

Room Tip: pool villas were great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ayahossam78

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Really nice rooms, huge bath if you upgrade. I would recommend it. Good location and lovely people. Massages were 50% off and they were the best massages we have had in Thailand. Thank you for having us.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I am writing this review from Bhu Nga Thani Resort , as I am enjoying happy hours at the swimming pool . Fantastic customer service, very helpful ,polite and caring, cocktails are decent and fairly priced especially during happy hours, room is big , spotless clean, bathtub is huge, equipped with a mini waterfall installation , garden is well maintained, decent breakfast. One of the good and reasonably priced hotels in Railay . I would come here again ☺️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank 798andreeac
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The location of the property is very nice. Right by the boat that takes you to ao nang and railey West and caves are all very easy to walk to. The rooms are good size and the pool is nice but not enough loungers when high season comes.

The room we had was super damp the sheets felt wet the whole night so we asked house keeping to change the sheets the next day which helped. Room amenity is ok a 3-4 star hotel but the bathrooms are nice. It's more like a nice 3 star rather than a 4-5 star. The rooms are not amazingly clean in fact lots of black bits I flicked off. The mini bar is reasonably priced.

Breakfast was sometimes good sometimes bad. Egg station you might have to wait a while and coffees are not offered have to ask. The rest of the food was ok but some flies around.. not nice!

Room service food was pretty good and so was the drinks at the bar.

I got food poisoned on my second night called the reception to see if they had anything I can have but they don't. Normally hotels have something for emergencies also no 1 cared to even check how I was the next day or during check out. Should be standard for 4-5 star hotel.

Price on Agoda right now us 6000 baht I wouldn't bother with it. We paid 3000 so wasn't a so painful. Or just stay somewhere inexpensive near by or stay another location and visit railey for a day trip.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wenneth h
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Ok, if you are looking for a resort style place this is not it. You are in the middle of back packer central (probably our fault for not researching as well as we should have) and the good beach is the West side ( a short walk away).

However the hotel is quiet and clean and with ok service (reception and porters as always are excellent). Our room was large and clean with a veranda to sit on (no views from our room but that was ok). Breakfast is ok, not enough staff and a theme for our trip seems to be the issues with getting coffee ( maybe just us ). Go early if you can, much better. Would I stay again, maybe!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
0.4 km away
Railay Bay Resort & Spa
Railay Bay Resort & Spa
#7 of 12 in Railay Beach

Been to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa

Address: Railay East Beach, 142 Moo. 2, Ao Nang, Krabi | Railay East Beach, Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81180, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Krabi Province > Krabi Town > Railay Beach
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#2 Luxury Hotel in Railay Beach
#2 Spa Hotel in Railay Beach
#2 Top resorts Hotel in Railay Beach
Price Range: S$119 - S$433 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa 4*
Welcome to Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa Set sail on a traditional long tail boat and putter through the calm turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea to the exotic and secluded Railay Bay. Sheltered by magnificent limestone cliffs and protected mangrove forest Bhu Nga Thani Resort & Spa is a hidden paradise where tranquillity and solitude awaits. This is just the beginning of an exceptional journey to an unforgettable place where romantics and families alike can relax, rejuvenate and feel free. The beautiful colonial style rooms and villas are furnished to delight with special features like private pools, outdoor showers and oversized sunken bathtubs. Relax by the seafront swimming pool, dine at the elegant restaurant, let your cares drift away at the pampering spa and take a scenic tour of Railay Bay to discover the pristine white sand beach, world class rock climbing and spectacular temple cave all within easy walking distance. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bhu Nga Thani Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bhu Nga Thani Hotel Railay Beach