Free cancellation until 26/07
US$12
Green Tetembatu Wakatobi(Wangi Wangi Island)
US$11
Maharani Wisma(Wangi Wangi Island)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$11
  • Breakfast included
Wasabinua Hotel(Wangi Wangi Island)
US$20
Labore Stay(Tomea Island)
US$9
  • Breakfast included
Kasilapa Bay Hotel(Tomia Island)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$14
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$20
All reviewspatuno resortcold beerdeluxe roomprivate beachsea waterhotel lobbydive operatorextra beddolphinsislandairportjakartadivingjettywakeboatsbajo
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I stayed here with my family for four nights for business meeting. From airport the resort was about 15 minutes. The resort area was very big. Me and my family stayed at a room with balcony facing to the sea. The room was big enough even after we added one extra bed. Our sleep was comfort. There was a jetty juts above the sea. Here was the best place to spend time and talk with friends.
Unfortunately weather was too bad when we stay so we couldn't go snorkeling. But there was a swimming pool that actually sea water dammed behind the resort area. We swim and playing cano there. To spend time we also went to city and Bajo Traditional Village.
The breakfast, lunch, dinner was OK but there was not many choice of menu. Room service took very long time even only for fried banana and coffee.
Anyway, overall we still enjoy our stay. On last day finally the weather was good enough and we could go snorkeling at spot Pantai Cemara, around 10 minutes from resort. Before flying back in the morning we went snorkeling again to another spot that called colloseum, also near Pantai Cemara.
This is not a perfect resort, but the best in Wangiwangi Island, Wakatobi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2017

i went there and stay on deluxe room suite. the room is huge! i love it with its own balcony...
the staff was great! very helpful..
i went there and stay for 2 nights
also went on diving and snorkling
when i arrived my room door was broken but! they fixed immidiately...
one thing tho im sad about... internet connection not very good at my room
overall im happy with my stay over there.. there are just too many rooms to grow for this place.. i just hope they would grow more

Room Tip: suite room is the way to go
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Suharno C
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The room was huge, the bathroom is so big I'm sure I can hold a party in there. Beds are comfortable. Could do with a little more cleaning and better TV reception. Otherwise, they have good seafood and the service is good. They helped us arrange boats in the nearby public beach to see dolphins in the morning. The dolphins are especially nice because they're still out at 8AM and very close to the beach (5-10 minutes by small motorboat), unlike other places that require you to wake up before sunrise to see dolphins. Plus, the public beach is also free to snorkel in.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2016

I stayed in Patuno Resort one night in November 2016.
The Standard rooms are big, clean and quiet.
In my room, the air conditioner was broken. It was running in full power mode, I could not even turn it off. After informing the reception, a service guys showed up and after 2 hours, everything was fixed.
The standard rooms are quite far from the reception and restaurant, nearly 1km to walk.
The breakfast buffet was my personel highlight.
It seems that there are quite often big tourist groups. This is not my style of holidays - so I checked out after one night.

One more thing: in the Trip Advisor App, it seems that this place is quite near to the center of Wanci, the main city on Wangi Wangi where you reach by boat - this is not true; it's about 20 km from Wanci.

Room Tip: choose a room with sea view. the "cave view rooms" are not first choice.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Kassi2013
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I have booked to stay in Patuno after another diving trip in Komodos. I knew its remote and read the reviews that there is no beach and its mainly dedicated to diving etc etc. It was budget so i had expectation of lower standards but there are issues with the resort that really put me off irrespective of price:
1. Hygiene - i had ants in the room, cockroaches and massive spiders. When i checked in i noticed a leak in the bathroom - staff came to fix it but afterwards they didn't really bother to clean up. Overall i felt the cleaning was poor. On the walls in bathroom there seemed to be some termite or other big nests and something was dripping from them. And then the spiders were massive...
2. Communication - barely anyone spoke english in the resort and the jnfo they were giving me were often misleading. There was no wifi for first two days and then even when it was back it often didnt work well. Somehow i also didnt have network coverage even though i noticed staff had
3. Diving set up - my guide was a nice guy but he was only a rescue (and was alone) while im a dive master - there was no other divers in the resort at all - actually it was fairly deserted - on the boat there were only a driver or maybe another old gentleman - if anything happened honestly i doubt i would come out if it safe. I wasnt even told where are nearest medical facilities or hyperbaric chamber. Overall the set up was very amateur. But when i arrived at the resort they really insisted on me buying a big package and had no other alternatives

Overally i would not recommend for solo travellers (you will have noone to talk to) or inexperienced divers (just in case - better safe than sorry)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo