We experienced a pleasant and relaxing 4 night stay at this hotel at the beginning of June. We booked the rest and relaxation package over the net direct with the hotel. All correspondence was answered quickly and our booking was completed without a problem. Our room was extremely spacious with both a lounge and table for sitting, a large bathroom with a separate bath and shower, as well as a large balcony with distant ocean views over rice paddies. All rooms are on the first floor up a couple of flights of stairs. With the hotel having only 8 rooms it is like staying in a B and B. Breakfasts were a la carte and served by the pool or on your balcony.
All facilities are clean and well looked after and the staff are friendly and attentive. The pool is large and well maintained. Great to swim in and lie around to read. There is a pool bar for drinks and plenty of sun beds both in shade and sun. Our massages were conducted in an upstairs open room by two local masseuses. They were a relaxing and peaceful experience.
We had a great day trip around Lovina that was organised by the hotel, it was designed around our requests. Our driver was very good and the car we went in was quite new.
Lovina itself is a fairly spread out strip along the coast with resorts dotted all along the coast for a few kms. This place is very close to the beach, just a 2 mins walk down the lane and a 10 min walk to the centre of town along the beach. Carry a torch if you are walking into town or along the beach as it is quite dark and like all of Bali many dogs are roaming round. We ate at both the hotel and surrounding resorts. The restaurant at the hotel offers a good variety of food choices particularly considering the size of the place. When ordering meals make sure you tell them how you like your food cooked (e.g well done) and they will happily oblige. The Lovina Resort is a very close walk along beach and provides a good option for dinner.
Overall a good stay in a traditional area of Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave your day to day stress behind and be pampered by our staff at the Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort & Spa, Beauty and Massage. Arrive at your beautifully appointed and spacious room overlooking mountain and ricefields down to the ocean. Large pool with Pool Bar, 3 restaurant areas, poolside and ocean view seating, 2 Bars (Lobby and Pool bar), trad. Balinese MASSAGE, Library, regulation Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Entertainment, SAT-TV (Indovision or YES-TV, individual to choose by yourself in any room - 99, or 35 intern. Digital channels like CNN, BBC, FOXsport, CineMax, FOXmovie, NGC etc.), Any room with in-room safe, complimentay AQUA Water bottles (daily), Complimentary Tea and Coffee Facilities, Phone and Mini-Bar, Daily Tours, Golf, Watersports and much more. Situated in the middle of a rice field with nearly no neighbors, it is quiet and relaxing. From your balcony you can watch the day to day life of Balinese rice farmers. This is the real Bali a lot of people never get to see. Our spacious bedroom balconies are situated in such a way that you get rice field, mountain and ocean views from each one with amazing sunsets to view! This view is both breathtaking and unique to this hotel. FREE Wi-Fi access all over in the Hotel and in any Room ! PRICE-Range: between $ 50 - $ 200 / Check out over our HOTEL-Webpage Last Minute Bookings and our HOT DEALS and/or Packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Kalibukbuk
- Bali Paradise Hotel Boutique Resort Lovina Beach