“Lunch by the beach.”

1000 Dream Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Pemaron
Description: Balinese family run Restaurant with 8 tables set in a beautiful garden & Romantic sunset view, very friendly staff and we provide pickup service in the Lovina area.
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Next door to our hotel, delicious food, delightful service and very reasonably priced. Sorry not to have found it sooner.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I am now a regular visitor to Lovina on the beautiful north coast of Bali. Every time I visit the area I am sure to visit the restaurant at 1000 Dreams Bungalow and Restaurant at least once, but usually many times.

It is perfectly located on the beachfront behind a seawall. It has beautiful well maintained gardens, a pool and the rooms are stunning. The food, the staff, the service, the ambience ......everything is abut as good as it gets.

I would highly recommend this restaurant and the accommodation to any traveller.

1  Thank Al M
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I loved the Pepes Ikan or 'Fish in Banana Leafs" WOW!
We also enjoyed the amazing serene atmosphere dining next to the sea in the evening with the sun setting slowly over the Bali Sea.

I would eat there again and again!

1  Thank Alicia S
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I am pleased to say no bad side effects from eating here apart from severe disappointment. The food was bland and tasteless, limited in quantity and both it and drinks are overpriced compared to similar and better establishments locally. Definitely a case of needing to go back to its roots and not trying to charge the maximum travellers will pay for minimum effort.

1  Thank TravelLondon3000
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The 1000 Dreams Restaurant is excellent. It is located on the foreshore next to the Puri Bagus where a group of us stayed for several nights in May 2012. The staff and the Manager, Dian are welcoming and provide first class and friendly service. Tables are available both under cover and in the leafy garden which is virtually metres from the sea.

The well priced (cheap) menu is varied to suit all tastes and even my very fussy son found the western food excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone particularly if you are tired of paying for the overpriced food on offer next door.

The 1000 Dreams also has accommodation which we might consider for future visit to the region.