eDreams
StayForLong
All reviews beach resort davao city table tennis jet ski aviary playground water boat island billiards wharf
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

We went to Paradise Island resort on Samal Island on a really quiet day. I'd note that we were 'day trippers', so only visited the grounds and not the hotle area.
The boat ride out and back were good and well run. The food selection in the covered picnic area was tasty with pleasant service.
The beach appeared to be kept clean, and there were a number of family attractions at the waterfront.
I'm pretty sure that coming on a Monday as we did cost the opportunity to see a busy vibrant area with many familes enjoying themselves.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Paradise Island Park and Beach resort is so accessible with multiple boat rides available in a day.. About 15 minutes ride from its port and you will arrive in this convenient beach place! You can also stay overnight. Bring your beach clothes and you are good to go. They have a restaurant bar that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, fruit, drinks and ice cream. You will not run out of activities to do in Paradise.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Purposivetraveller
Reviewed 7 February 2020

The resort is one of the best resorts in Samal. I visited Paradise Island last year together with my family and friends. They had a mini zoo that everyone can enjoy especially the kids. The view of the resort was so relaxing. Services of the resort was so impressive.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

My wife and I had a great experience at this resort! The entire staff was great and the rooms were magnificent.

From relaxing in the room, to having breakfast, dinner, drinks and beach activities we had the best time and cannot wait time come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Double_Chin_Guest
Reviewed 21 January 2020

I went to Paradise Island with friends and I was very impressed with the service, the food, and entertainment. There were long tables so it’s a very communal setting meeting new friends and just enjoy the day. I loved it and I highly recommend this place especially for family and friends gatherings. Enjoy!

Date of stay: August 2019