Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We have been staying for six nights with a friend. The hotel is a bit off (for example like 15 min walking to the only restaurant in Kalabahi), but if you have a moto or transport arranged it's no issue. There are two pools, but we didn't try them ... looked OK but not inviting. The rooms are clean, yet not really in best shape sometimes, still I think it's one of the best places to stay in town in terms of what you can get at all. Wifi is available only at reception and it was a hell - terribly slow, failing all the time and not working often. Breakfast left as with mixed feelings, definitely unimpressive. Service was fine on the other hand, very helpful and engaged.

Room tip: Close the reception floor may give you in room wifi.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lotharko
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I stayed 2D1N,I don't give high standar when stayed in this city. So, when I got this hotel,It felt nice, clean. I choose room in the third floor, and they did not have lift, so, if you had big luggage , you have to carry it up . Only room in the third floor that have a window. Although the window only to the public balcony , not to the view.
Breakfast was standard.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

spent 2 days here are pleasantly enough. My first day room is in 3rd floor with ocean view despite the fact is cafe view and if i open the curtains i can directly saw the people who are sitting in the cafe (uncomfortable). This deluxe shower room and the air conditioning worked well, but not with my friend's room, the air conditioner was not cold enoughand the shower leaked. The second day i moved to the 1st floor room (standart room) with the same size and also same facilities with deluxe room. The different is just the warehouse view. In this room my shower leaked and the air conditioner was not cold. the advantages of this hotel is friendly staff amd an outdoor swimming pool although the location is far from everywhere.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I stayed here a few days to do some diving in the area, and the dive center in the hotel had great gear, boats, staff and more. great place. Its actually one of the only places to stay in town, but luckily its a decent hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We were on our diving trip and we stayed in this hotel. We were lucky because our tour operator managed to secure a ground floor room as we need to lug around our equipment everyday. The breakfast is nothing fancy but the coffee (local coffee with a bit of ginger) is good.

Room tip: Choose ground floor room for easy access since the hotel has no lift service
Date of stay: July 2017