Hotel Western Gatz
Holiday Home Resort(Kodaikanal)(Great Value!)
Shola Crown(Santhanpara)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
RR Residency(Kodaikanal)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsswimming poolcomplimentary breakfast ishotel is locatedvalue for moneyroom service isrecommend this hotelwill visit againmorning breakfastwi fisoupstop floormini refrigeratorsmall townrooms are cleanwestern ghatsstar hotelheart of the city
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I booked this hotel through Cleartrip after making payments online. My booking ID16030713372, Voucher No.CHMM 7385302, and stay on 10th March night. I reached the hotel at 8pm, showed them my my online booking details... they asked me to wait for some time....

After some time, they told me rooms are not available.... I showed them the booking details, and the receptionists said there are no rooms now.... They were not ignoring me and when I pressed on the reason, a senior guy came and said the same. I asked them to give me a letter stating that I had reached hotel for check in and that rooms are not available now.... They first agreed and then said only their Manager can give such a letter..... When asked for the Manager, said he is in a function in the same hotel.... I waited till 9pm when they said manager also will not give letter and told me nothing can be done.....

Mr Murugan 8438380687 and Mr Manikandan were the receptionists who were there at that time.
There was a family from Kolkatha and other persons from Kerala who also faced the same situation and had to leave the hotel...

I had stayed in this hotel several times earlier but this was too bad an experience for me.... None of the previous receptionists were there..... and the present ones were just not answering me....I need to get an explanation from the hotel and compensate my agony and losses.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Justin454
Reviewed 5 March 2016

this is my visit in theni,its a small town so i am not expect the hotel to be a great place, but am enter the hotel its really good, complimentary breakfast also good, its attach with bar, room clean is also super.. but wifi is not working

Room Tip: good service and value for money
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I buked all the suite rooms for my brothers wedding...
Rooms: spacious, neat, well maintained, bathtub n hair dryer with a walk-in closet.

Staff: well behaved, patient, no delays, friendly manager.

Food: delicious but limited menu.

Bar: need a lot f improvement, dey dnt evn hav wine glasses, n no imported liqour.

Pool n gym: sufficient but amateurish.

If possible try to stay in d PRESIDENTIAL SUITE. its really awesome.

Overall if u want a hotel for any occasion around theni... Dis s d place.
Special thanks to manager VENKAT... For a perfect party organising.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2016

I had reservation in this hotel Western Gatz. Reception staff was Unfriendly.Room dark, hotels pool was DIRTY AND GREEN WATER . . . When I wont to speak with Manager on duty - answer was: ...he come cca.after half hour,now - he has Lunch time ". !!! AT ONCE' WE TAKE OTHER HOTEL !!! TERRIBLE - NEVER MORE!!!

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Jiri L
Reviewed 29 January 2016

Swiming pool is bleary,green water with excrement and coat bird.Manager noncommunication,he has lunch 2.30 PM. Staf no frendly without greeting on arrival,without smile.We come from Munnar, 3.5 hrs bus run. This hotel we take for relax and swiming pool.Big diappointments.We older,64 yer.28.01.2016

Room Tip: Room revisal before,frst offer no good.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple