UNAWAY Hotel Fabro
B&B Al Castello(Fabro)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$63
  • Restaurant
Casale Serena(Fabro Scalo)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We arrived in late July and we were greeted by welcoming staff, but personally, I was disappointed in having to pay for the Wi-Fi. It is a countryside location, and I would rather you give us a room discount along with the Wi-Fi. And the water was suddenly hot and cold, which was not good after we flew a long-range flight from Asia. But the pasta and the wine from the dinner is delicious, and I am glad to say that the chefs were kind even after we accidentally walked the stairs to their cooking room. Not bad. Would rate 3.5.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
DirUNAWAYFabro, Direttore at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review.
We read with regret that our Hotel did not meet completely your expectations, however we are grateful to let us know what you have not considered up to your expectation.
We look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

This is a shame in 2017 to have to pay for WiFi. Plus we were having breakfast at 7h30 in the morning and we were ordered to leave because they needed the place. This is not the way to treat customers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Injana
DirUNAWAYFabro, Direttore at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Anjana,
We read with regret that the Hotel services did not meet your expectations.
Regarding the breakfast service for the groups, which you were part of, we give different times to provide a proper service and also based on the type of breakfast choosed.
Yours faithfully

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

this hotel has nice rooms..they are very clean and comfortable,spacious.the staff is very nice..they also offer a breakfast which is ok.the best thing about the hotrl is the location.right off the highway on the main road.very convenient.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
DirUNAWAYFabro, Direttore at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Dear Paula,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro.
We are glad that you have had an enjoyable stay with us and we thank you for your comments concerning our team.
We look forward to having the opportunity of hosting you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The WiFi was quite slow. Took ages to load or failed to load. The staff however were super helpful and friendly.

Our hotel bathroom had a slow stream of water and it was super cold. This was because there were too many people showering at the same time.

The breakfast was mediocre. Limited variety. Also there was not a kettle in the room. Only one in the lounge and it was oily inside.

The room was cozy and comfortable. It was clean and really spacious. There was a mini fridge which was really useful.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
DirUNAWAYFabro, Direttore at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Thank you very much for your review and choosing to stay with us at the UNAWAY Hotel Fabro.
We are glad to see that you were pleased with the service provided by our staff, who will be happy to receive your positive feedback. Thank you also to pointed out some elements that were not up to your expectation.
We do hope you will continue to choose us for your future stays in Fabro and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

We stayed at this hotel with a group last week. The hotel is generally good with amiable reception staff and comfortable room. However, the breakfast services are so bad that I will NEVER go back to this hotel. First, when I arrived at 8:20am, I found NO bread, I asked a male waiter who was cleaning the tables, He got some bread; then I found there were NO bowls for cereals, I asked him again. This made him impatient. He did get me the bowls. However, he told me the breakfast would be closed at 8:30am. I was so confused because I was told it would be open until 9am. Finally, he started to throw forks and knives into the baskets, making a lot of unbearable noise. This had been going on for at least 10 minutes. Because of his bad attitudes, another customer banged plates and bowls too. I complained to the front desk while still hearing the noise from the restaurant. But nothing happened ...

Room Tip: This hotel may not be good for families
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
DirUNAWAYFabro, Direttore at UNAWAY Hotel Fabro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Mr. David,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the UNAWAY Hotel Fabro.
With regards to your feedback about the service delivered by our breakfast staff, we would like to apologize that they did not provide the levels of hospitality you have expected. Your complain was accepted and did not fall on deaf ears, the staff has been brought to task at the appropriate time.
I’m also sorry that you have reported to me only partially what happened. The service breakfast for your group was fixed from 8:00 am to 8:30 am, during the service it’s possible that some products are going to finish and need to be replaced, but obviously the staff must keep the right behaviour.